Chapter 1

(Patience's POV)

   This week was just a crazy one. Random deaths popping up out of no where. They are were really strange and not normal. Everybody just kept saying they were accidents. I couldn't believe it. There was something weird going on here. All of this didn't really start effecting me until it got Cheyenne. She was my little sister, Alexis, and my best friend. She died so weirdly too. She was just in her room and something attacked her and they found no traces of someone else in the room. Which is just strange. I stayed over at Alexis's house the whole week. She needed me as much as I needed her. 

    "Hey, sis. Don't you think it's time to start getting to the bottom of this? Find what killed Chey? Instead of sitting here wondering what did it?" Alexis asked me. I never thought of it like that. 

     "You know what? Yeah let's go figure this out." We got up and got ready but when we arrived at Chey's old house, some random Chevy was sitting in front of her house. "Do you know that car?" I asked Alexis.  

     "I was just about to ask you the same thing." I looked at her and then pulled behind them so they couldn't leave and grabbed the pistol I had hidden underneath my driver's seat and went inside. There were two guys standing in her kitchen. "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!" I said and pointed the pistol at them. 

     "Whoa whoa whoa. Put the pistol down. We are not here to hurt anyone. We heard about the death of the girl here and the other deaths in this town and come to investigate. We don't think they are just accidents." The taller one with the long hair said. He was wearing a flannel and was kind of cute. 

      "Well of course they weren't accidents! Our best friend was killed and there was no trace of anyone in that room. We wanna know what the hell is going on. That's why we came back here. To find whoever this person or thing was and kill it once and for all." The more badass looking one smirked and looked at me. 

       "Sweetheart, what you're dealing with is nothing you'll be able to just kill with a pistol." He smiled and then looked at Alexis and was checking her out up and down. I was gunna deck him. No one looks at my little sister like that in front of me. "My name's Dean Winchester and this is my younger brother, Sam." They smiled at us. I still wanted to deck Dean. 

      "So what do you guys want? How did you know about this, this thing?" Dean looked at Sam. Who, by the way, still looked really cute. 

       "We don't tell this to many people but I feel like we can trust you. We are hunters. We know a lot about this kind of stuff. You guys aren't dealing with something normal. This is something supernatural and it needs dealt with the right way. Do you know anything about the deaths?" 

       "Everyone that was killed was either close to Alexis and myself or our family." Dean and Sam looked at each other. 

        "Oh shit." They said together. What was going on here?