Nightmare of Marriage

"Hey babe how did you sleep last night ? You know you hit all of the right places last night ! " I said as i made my way to the kitchen to make breakfast. 

  Hi,  my name is Gabrielle but everybody call me Gabbi and i am a magazine editor and model i work for victoria secret and vogue.

"Baby you know I be getting in my work when im with you. " James said as he kissed me on my lips

  "Oh no im running late for work baby imma call you when i get off i promise on this one! "i said rushing to put on my clothes and makeup.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, i walk into the building heading towards the elevator and there is always this one man looking at me as if he would rape me or something sometimes i wonder if he has something to say to me. 

  walking towards my office I spot my best friend Ashli  . Ashli has been my friend since I was in the seventh grade and we went to church together and even been through rough times and she had such a good life style when it came to her and her family. 

"Hey Gabbi! " Ashli screams as soon as she sees me trying to hurry to open the door. 

"Hey Ashy Cakes!  girl let me use your phone so I can clock in. I almost lost track of time " I rushed in her office dailed the office and said my name and clocked right on in before nine o clock came up on the phone.

"Gabbi you gonna have to do better. "

"I know, I know "  i said drastically   " I think he broke my back in last night . " i said thinking about last night . " I wonder why that man always staring at me all the time. I mean im fine but damn can a girl get her face back !" ," girl you and james gonna have a child soon and that man downstairs is some type of crazy i suggest we not talk about him . "