-home

-kim nari-

I said bye to Dino as I got up. He just smiled and gave me hug, whispering in my ear how, 'we should do it again soon'. I winked at him and he returned it, walking out the room with clothes on.

A series of 'later dude' came from the living room. I sighed and fixed my hair in the mirror, and slid on my previous clothes. With my feet warm in my reindeer slippers, I slugged my way over to the living room.

"Hey guys." I said, plopping down on the arm of the couch. Everyone was either on the floor or occupying the rest of the seats. An intense game of chess was taking place in the middle between a few of the guys.

They stopped what they were doing, and looked me awkwardly. I smiled confidently, not really worried about what they thought of me.

"Sorry for leaving you at the parking lot." I said leaning back on the cushions, checking out my nails. "As you could see, I had business to take care of." I smirked, winking at the, I'm guessing, youngest; whom was already turning red from the memory.

"Yeah, it's okay. He's your boyfriend?" Asked the boy sitting next to me, who's head resembled an egg. I laughed and ran my hand through my hair.

"Like hell he'd be my boyfriend." They looked at me weirdly, looking disgusted by me all of a sudden. My throat went dry as I realized what they thought of me.

[so hypocritical, men. i do what i want, when i want]

"So your a slut?" Everyone's head darted to a white-as-sugar man, who was taking up a whole couch, lying on his side. The one who had nice lips panicked and looked at me, profusely apologizing.

"Sorry, I'm so sorry for him saying tha--"

"Why apologize when you were thinking it too?" I asked stale-ly, looking at him with apathetic eyes. He shut up and ruffled the hair on the back of his head. I looked up at the sugar man, and smiled a little.

"I admire your honesty, but I prefer my name being screamed, 'kay baby?" His eyes widened as he coughed on a mix of air on saliva. I smirked, "To bad it's not my saliva you're choking on." The statement just made him cough more.

"Joking, I don't just screw any guy. I may be a slut, but i have standards." I yawned, stretching out my sore limbs. Dino was really good in bed, unsurprisingly. Many cute faces deceive people. "The name's Nari, by the by. Kim Nari. I'm a dancer, and I plan to major in Psychology after this last year of hell."

"And please, I don't fuck everyone. Be friendly, you'll get used to me at some point soon enough." I smiled and hopped off the arm rest, and knocked down a White Knight on the chess board.

"So, what's your guys-es names?" I asked, walking to the small kitchen where a to-go box was left, with calamari and muscles on the side.   "And thanks, by the by. For the food." I asked for their names, even though I knew them all already. It was just good to act polite. 

"I'm Namjoon, it's great to meet you. That's Jungkook, Taehyung, Hoseok, Seokjin; Jin for short, Jimin, and finally-"

"Min Yoongi. Call me Suga."  Chuckled as Namjoon scolded Yoongi for interrupting him. Just as I was about to shovel food into my mouth, my phone rang. I had no one in my contacts except for 911, Dino, other fucktoys, and Kim Bongyoung. I sighed and rushed over to my phone that was lying on the floor.

I looked at the contacts, and groaned. I slid to the ground next to Jungkook and answered the phone. 

"Yes-"

"Where. The. Fuck. Are. You." My breath hitched at his eerily calm and stable voice. I could tell he hasn't been drinking, but his pure hatred for me ignored alcohol and broke through any simple reasoning. 

"I-I'm where you can't find me." I cursed my self at stuttering. It showed weakness, and with someone like Bongyoung, it meant bruises.

"Bitched, who the fuck do you think you are? You belong to me, and your coming home right now." 

"Home my ass!" I yelled, making everyone secretly put their attention on me. At this point, I no longer cared. I wanted my point to get across to him, I was done being his plaything. I was his daughter, not his dead wife.

I excused myself from the living room hastily and walking into my future room, slamming the door shut loudly.

"It stopped being home when Mom died! And you knew that! You were so hurt by that fact that you started drinking and abusing your daughter! You knew you weren't good enough, and you still aren't you god damn drunkard!" I screamed through the phone.

"Me?! ME!? Says the slut who screws every man she sees! Let me guess, that's what your doing now!?" My mouth clamped shut and I breathed heavily.

"I wish I was. I fucking wish I was! Because then I could feel someone elses hands on me rather than your own filthy ones you god damn piece of shit! And I swear to god, you come try to find me; I will fucking call the cops and get a restraining order! ! And if no one is around, it'll be your lucky day," I lowered my voice shakily,

"I'll fucking kill you."

I automatically ended the call, not hearing a speck of resist on the other side. I sighed, and put a smile on my face. I shook my head form all negative thoughts. I opened the door and closed it quietly. 

Walking stealthily to the kitchen, I got my food that was calling my name, and sat down on the floor between Taehyung and Suga. Everyone looked at me, and I smiled casually.

"What? Finish the game!"

[i hate i want i need i live i hate i hate only one but my hate shall never admit]