10

•Devins POV•
I am laying on the couch and Grayson was at the other end when he gets up randomly.

I watch as he walks to me and I turn off my phone looking up at him.

He put one of his legs between the two of mine and the other on the edge of the couch and lowered himself down to me and connected our lips.

I wrap my arms around his neck as his tongue slid into my mouth.

After a while of kissing he started fumbling with my shorts,

Ha you thoughhtttttt.

I break the kiss and shake my head no and he nods whispering 'okay'

He gets off of me and I stand up off the couch.

Kinda wanna put music on and dance around.

"Will you dance with me?" I asked smiling as I held out my hands for him.

He grabbed my hands and stood up and I turned around walking to grab my phone charger wen I feel him pants me.

I continue walking though dragging my pants with me as he laughed.

"Your cute" he said kissing my cheek as I blushed hiding my smile.

I step out of my pants because I was wearing a shirt that went past my butt so it didn't really matter.

I plug my phone up and connected my phone to the TV PlayStation and putting on YouTube and my music playlist.

I start dancing around and Grayson just watches me smiling and laughing.

"Dance" I said jumping into the couch.

"I can't dance though" he said

"Who cares?" I asked turning around as I danced in circles on the couch.

I feel movement next to me and I turn around to see Grayson dancing wildly and I start laughing at his dance moves.

He jumps down onto he ground and wrapped his hands around my legs and picked me up and then releasing his grip slightly so I slid but caught me at my waist so I was still a little bit off the ground.

He pecked my cheek before letting me on the ground and grabbing my hands spinning me around a few times making me laugh.

I raise my hand so I could spin him and he leans down a little so that I could successfully get my arm over his head.

I let go of his hands and start dancing around and he dances away for a second and then I see him do a backflip.

My jaw drops.

"I wanna do that" I said

He walks up to me and puts a hand on my back and on my stomach.

"Okay I'm going to count to three, and then your going to jump backwards and I'm going to help you flip" he said and I nodded

I've never did this before.

"1" he said

"2"

"3" he said and I jumped, leaning backwards and he helped me flip and land on my feet,

"That was so cool" I said jumping around smiling

He smiled and watched my excited self.

I calm down not wanting to embarrass myself anymore in front of him.

I wrap my arms around his torso and lean my head against his chest as we waddled.

"Lets slow dance" I said holding my hands up for him to intertwine his fingers.

"I don't actually know how to" he said

"I'll show you" I replied and grabbed my phone putting on an old song I remembered that is sweet.

I hold out my hand as the song played.

"Take my hand, I'll teach you to dance."

He grabbed my hand and I pulled him closer.

"I'll spin you around" I sang as he put his hand on my hip.

I put my hand on his shoulder

He stared at our feet as I moved mine and he tried to keep up.

I grab his face and pull it up to look at me.

"You can step on my feet" I sang smiling

I started moving us a little faster around the room as we spun slowly.

"Cause lovers dance when they're feelin' in love
Spotlight's shinin' it's all about us
It's all about us" I sang

"We're gonna be cliche for a minute okay" he said.

"What?" I asked

"Its really tempting to kiss you right now" he said leaning in and connecting our lips.

We rocked back and forth and he wrapped his arms around me holding my butt half of me is telling me to not give into him so easily and the other half is perfectly cool with whatever is happening.

I break the kiss anyways but just a tiny bit

"You should sing more often" he said

"I don't really have time" I said shrugging.

"Well the time you have with me you could sing.. because you sounded amazing" he said

"Thank you" I said smiling

"We are about to get realllllll serious" he said

"What is it?" I asked as I stopped moving.

"Your a virgin right?" He asked and I nodded blushing.

"Can you make me a deal?" He asked

"What??" I asked

"Don't loose it for a while.. and when you do .. loose it to someone special and someone who cares about you and someone you care about.. it will help a lot. The pain isn't as bad, it isnt as scary. And you got someone who actually cares if your okay" he said

"That's the reason I still am one.. I have been waiting for the stupid perfect person when there probably isn't one. I'd have better luck losing it to some guy at a party" I said

"No you won't , they might have an std or something" he replied

"Oh yeah.." I said nodding

"Well, when you are ready, I'm here...... and I don't mean now or anytime within the next month or two but I mean, when we have known eachother longer and better and your more comfortable with that kind of stuff," he said

"O-okay" I stuttered nervously

Honestly, he's the only person I would trust with that..