✴1✴

Tyler

" Tye please come with us" my best friend Hayley begged me for the sixth time. I looked over at her as she drove back to my house.
" Come on Tye we will be going to a gay bar so we can find us some dick and vagina on Hayley's behave, it's been almost a year and you are still moping" my big brother James said. I looked at him next and rolled my eyes, these two are driving me crazy.
" Fine I'll go, but i won't be looking to get laid cause I am still a fucking virgin you prick an if you to do then good for you and Jay if you mention him one more fucking time I will cut your dick off and shove it up your ass so you too will know what it feels like, then I will take the knife I cut your dick off with and shove it up there too an you know I would" i said getting out of the car. I walked inside to see my mom talking with a very handsome man." Yo ma were home and going out later" I say to get her attention. She looked over to me and had a sad look in her eyes but smiled anyway. When james walked in he looked at the man " so is this the man who you think will replace dad?" James asked in a calm but pissed off voice. My mom shook her head." No I am not him but I feel sorry for ever that might be, I am here for Tyler" the man said in a voice that had me weak in the knees and strong in the pelvic area if you catch my drift. "W-why" I asked trying to hide my new found boner. He looked over to me and smirked, which only turned me on more, " well your mom needed money so she made a deal with my boss, she doesn't have the money and she said you would be of pleasure to my boss so I'm taking you to him to see what he says about it" the man said as if he has said that line a thousand times before. " What the fuck mom, I could have gotten another job if you needed money" James yelled. The man looked at my brother" look I don't have time for this, my boss is very impatient and your mother owes 130,000 dollars, so James no you couldn't have helped her even if you wanted to. Now Tyler go pack your clothes cause you're coming with me"
I walk back to the living room to see the man standing by the door eyeing my brother like he's meat for his next meal. " Hey if you catch in the bed I bet my brother would be up to having a round with you before we leave" I say in his ear while trying not to laugh. He looked over to me and smirked " if we went a round I bet it would be hours before we came back out and my boss is not patient at all" we both laughed. I gave ine last look of disappointed to my mother and a loving one to my brother and best friend not knowing when I would see them again.
About two hours later we arrived at a three-story house. It was beautiful, but I didnt get a enough time to really look at it cause I was drafted out of the car. Then man,who's name turned out to be Kirk, lead me inside and down like seven different halls till we reached a door. He stopped and knocked. We heard a ' come in' a few seconds later. When we walked in we were greeted with the sight to see a man behind the desk getting a blowjob by some blond chick. " That's enough Mia get out" the man said. His voice was deep as fuck, like deeper than Kirk's voice. He looked over at Kirk than me " are you Jessies kid" he asked. I had this over powerful want to drop down in front t of him and finish sucking him,"Y-yes sir I'm Jessies Son" I answer him in a weak voice that I hate myself for having." Well what can I use you for, I mean you are going to be hear for sexual pleasures" he said with a smirk that instantly gave me a boner. I took a deep breath and gathered all my confidence " I u-u-um l could give you a better blowjob then that girl that just left". He looked at me up and down then laughed " boy I bet that you are still a fucking virgin" he said while still laughing. I looked him in the eyes fro the first time since I been in his office " Shut up and let me show you" I said in a serous voice. He stood up and walked over to me" Kirk get out, an you get on your fucking knees". I got on my knees and looked up at him as he undid his pants and pulled out his dick. When I saw the size I smiled cause it looked the same size as my ex and I could talk his 9 1/2 inch dick with no problem. " Start sucking now boy" he told me. I instantly rapped my lips around his dick and took him all in my mouth. He sucked in a breath, I smirked and pulled him out of my mouth and looked up at him " big boy you should probably sit down" I say in a seductive voice. He pulled one of the chairs next to him and sat down. I scooted closer to him in-between his legs and licked from the base to tip and down again. Then I sucked him all the way in my mouth and down my throat. I bobbed my head up and down for about ten minutes when him moan out as I ran my tongue across the vain and lightly ran my teeth down as I came back up to the tip. He grabbed my hair and shoved my head all the way down. I didn't gag but moaned and swallowed around his dick in my throat. That got me a loud moan from him. I sucked hard all the way back up to the tip and make sure to run my tongue over the sensitive part of the head. I then put my and on his dick while going down to his balls and sucking one at a time before massages them and goes back to sucking his tip while still using my hand on his dick. I felt his dick twitch so I took my mouth off and looked up at him " where do you want to cum" I asked him. He looked down at me and smirked. " Well you earned to get a say in where you want it boy" he said in a husky voice. Continuing to use my hand I rise up so that I'm right next to his ear " well sir I want you to cum all over my face and down my throat" I say then lighly bite his earlobe and go back down to sucking on him. I feel him twitch again and he came while down my throat then yanked my head by my hair and finished cumming on my face. I smiled and used my fingers to get the cum off. I stood up " so did I do better then her" I asked as I walked over to my stuff and pulled out a new shirt while taking the in I had on whipping the rest of the cum off. " Yes you definitely did" he said while walking behind me " also the next time you talk back I'll punish you". I smirked and grinded my ass against his man hood " what should I call when you punish me sir, master, or I don't know daddy" with each would I grind into him more. He gabbed my hips and grinded back against me. " I will tell you what I want when you are needed, now go" he said before pushing twords the door.
Well looks like I belong to him now, shit.