Me & My Thug

This is my first book, so please bear with me. I hope you enjoy!

             CHERISH P.O.V.

Hi my name is Cherish and I am 17. I live in Atlanta, Georgia and I live with my mom. My dad really wasn't a part of my life so I don't know nothing about him. I am the only child. I am dark skinned with light brown eyes and shoulder length hair that is natural. I am mixed with Dutch and Indian.  I have C cup breast and I have a big booty. I am curently single and right now I am not looking for no one special.

Today is the first day of school and I am so happy. I get to see all my friends again. I'm so happy to be a senior cause lord knows I am so ready to get out of school so I can go to college to be a 5 star chef. Right now I am at the house getting ready. I go to the bathroom and do my morning routine and do my hair since my hair is natural I just wet it and let it curl up. I barley wear make up so i just put some simple carmax on my lips and kept it moving. I go to my room and decided that im going to wear a long sleeve camo crop top with black patches on the sleeves with high waisted shorts with some black combat boots. I put on my Gold necklace that says Cherish and my diamond stud earrings. I go to look in the mirror and I must say my outfit is on point.  I went downstairs and was greeted by my mom sitting down in the kitchen making breakfast.

Cherish: Good Morning! *goes and hugs my mom*

Mom: Good Morning Cherish you look beautiful this morning.

Cherish: Thank you!

Mom: Are you going to eat anything?

Cherish: Now you know im going to eat, I dont even know why you asked.

One thing that I don't do is miss out on food that my family cooks. I am a fat girl at heart.

Mom: Well good think I cooked your favorite blue berry pancakes and sausage.

Cherish: Thank you mom!

Mom: your welcome

I go to sit down and eat and when im done i go to put my dish in the sink go and give my mom a hug and kiss before i leave than grab my car keys and leave. I drive an all black Range Rover with rims. When I started up my car I plugged my iphone5s gold in my car and cut on my favorite song Young Thug Ft Pee Wee Longway Loaded. After I do that I head over to the school and my school is called Atlanta High Academy. Once i pull up all eyes were on me. I step out my car and the first person im greeted by was my bestfriend/first cousin Cece. I love this girl with all my heart. We have known each other since diaper days. So we are real close. She walks up to me eating some oreo's  like always.

Cyera: Hey girl!

Cherish: Hey!

Cyera: Girl we look cute today.

Cyera was 17 and she was Dutch and Indian just like me. She was light skinned with green eyes. She had natural hair like mine but she had a little bit of light brown streaks in it. We had the same body type.  She was wearing some Levi skinny jeans with some black combat boots and a Duck Dynasty Shirt. Let me just say we love Duck Dynasty.

Cherish: Don't we always?

Cyera: Yeah you right.

Cherish: Let's go to our lockers

Cece: Yeah cause im running out of Oreos

Cherish: omg girl you and them oreos.

So we start walking and all eyes wear on us. Girls were mugging and boys had eyes filled with lust. We just smiled and kept on walking. We made it to our lockers and Cece hurried and unlocked hers just to get another pack of Oreo's and a yellow Gatorade. After she did that we walked to the office to get our schedule and we only had 4 classes together and they were all AP classes. I was so happy. The bell rung it was time for class. Me and Cece had 1st period together so we walked to class together.  We walked in class and let me say these boys were fine. We sat down as soon as the bell rung. I looked over at Cece and she had her eyes on somebody. I was trying to figure out who she was looking at but I was just like forget. I will just asks her after class.