prologue

"Oh my god...I thought you wouldn't come Manik...I thought you will leave me here strangled alone..." Nandini grabbed the collar of his kurta and said happily.

"I thought I will get humiliated in front of all these people... but you came, to save me and my dignity... thank you Manik thank you so much..." she said with so much of respect in her heart for him.

"I thought you just dropped the idea of us getting married... I got scared.., I lost hope... thank you so much Manik for coming... for not giving up...let's go..," she hold his wrist and tried to take him but he didn't budge.

Nandini's eyes fell on his wrist and her gaze traveled to his face where there's no emotions left. It was blank. His face is devoid of all the expressions.

"What happened Manik..." suddenly she felt fear, fear of loosing him... maybe he changed his mind... maybe he didn't wanted to marry her anymore.

"Did... you..." she paused, gulped her own saliva and said.
"Did you....changed your mind..."

"No Nandini..." his said after a long pause.
"I didn't change my mind..." he has so many thing to tell her, but he want to let her know that he can't leave her in the middle of the chaos. He just can't let her go through this alone.

"I will marry you Nandini...because I don't know how to live without you..." he said with utter anger in his voice.
But his face is not showing any emotions.

"I will definitely not leave you in the middle, even though you broke my trust... you betrayed me...you played with me, with my emotions..." his voice has that hatred in it but still holds the respect for her. He loved her dearly with a clean and pure heart.

"Manik..." she could only say his name.
Nandini is standing still dressed in her wedding dress looking like a goddess of beauty. Her eyes holding the tears of defeat and failure. She couldn't utter a word out of her mouth after his name. Her grip on his hand loosened and he pulled his hand.

She knew what she has done and she takes the full blame on herself, but she has no other choice left for her other than to marry him.

"I told you Nandini I will be there for you always, I can't go back from my word, whether you be loyal to me or not... I will always support you, unlike you... I can't betray or break the trust of the person I love..." he glares into her eyes with hatred in it and has full of sarcasm in his voice.

"Yes Nandini I love you... coz I can't control my heart... I so wanted to hate you but I can't... I just don't know how to hate you , I can't..."he said helplessly not knowing what else to say.

'Manik.. will you ever be able to forgive me... will I ever be able to earn your trust again...I know I broke your heart.. but I love you so much...my love for you has never changed.... its my love which makes me do what all I did... my love for you is pure and it has no betrayal in it... how should I make you believe that...' she thought when the tears dropped from her eyes making lines on her creamy cheeks.

Manik saw her tears but he didn't came forward to wiped it off. He walked near the closed door and holding the handle, without looking at her he said.

"I'm waiting for you in the mandap..." he walked out of the room leaving a crying and heartbroken Nandini behind him.

Hello friends.
I'm back with a new story. Well I'm actually new here on wattpad. But I hope that I will get the same response I got on my other stories in India forums. I wanted to write so I'm here.
And it's also easy to reply on your comments too.

So tell me guys how do you like the prologue. I want to know your views.
If you have trust in my writing that I won't let you down.
And this story is going to be a very fun and entertaining one for sure.
With lot of romance and small fights.
And also lots of MANAN.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed and expecting a very good response from y'all .

Y'all take care and stay blessed
And always keep smiling

Thanks
Crystal