1: Found

You ran into the forest crying.

Once again, everyone laughed.

They always did.

You were just a little different from the others.

~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~

You kept running until you couldn't no more. You let yourself fall onto the soft grass and cry. You stay like this for along time, listening to the sounds of the birds chirping. Slowly your tears start to dry up. You take in a deep breath and slowly exhale. You shut your eyes tightly as a single tear slowly rolls down your cheek. Sighing you open your eyes once again and take a look at your surroundings.

CRACK!

You quickly look to your left to something that sends a shiver down your spine. Two big, yellow eyes, stare into your soul. You gasp in surprise. "So, the time has come. I finally get to have you. Keep you all for myself. Do you know how long I have waited for this moment? The moment when I could finally show myself to you. All this time I watched. Waited. And now...now that I finally have you...I can't control myself...I want to bind you to my side...but no...I can't do that..not...not yet...but oh how much fun we will have...now I no longer will have to restrain, I can have you all to myself, my love...but before such fun...do tell me...why you cry when you have me now?"

A young man steps out of the shadows. He's tall, about 6'8 which I is tall compared to you whose only 4'11.
He has brown hair. Brown wolf tail and ears. He smirks at you as you shiver, he then strides his way over to you. He couches down next to you and grabs your face harshly.
"Ready to go home, love?" He whispers seductively. You finally gather enough bravery to speak "wh-who are you" you shudder. "I'm your husband, Luka, but please, call me master~"

 "I'm your husband, Luka, but please, call me master~"

(That's what you have on ^~^)

He then licks the remainder of tears left on your cheeks. This action only makes more appear. You shut your eyes tightly and turn your head away.

Bad choice...

Luka then growls loudly grabbing your chin harshly making you look at him in the eyes. "Don't you dare look away from me! I was gonna let you have time to yourself, but now it looks like that won't be happening!" You then try pulling away from him but that only makes things worse. "That's it! When get home I'm putting the collar!" And with that he harshly grabs you, throws you over his shoulder and starts running off to god knows where.