Chapter 2

James and Lily went up stairs and Lily asked wons they were in her room "So what are we going to do to help?"

"You nothing. I have to do this myself. I do not want you to get in anymore trouble."

He started to leave the room when Lily said vary sturnly. "No. I am coming and you can't do anything to stop me, but I can stop you." For a few moments there was silents.

Than James said "But it is way to dangerus for you. If something happened to you I would never be able to live with myself. That is finel." He said sternly

"And I would never be able to live with myself if something haplened to you. James please. You can'g fo this by yourself. And if you try to I'll tell Nevel."Lily said with a smerck on her face.

"Fine" He said slowly regreting his deition. "Through the window now befor they catch us." And out the window they went without looking back they ran as fast as they could tripping trouth the dark feiled on rocks weads twigs and eachother.by morning they made it to londen. They desided to find a place to sleep. In about five minites they founed a place to sleep where they wouldn't be spotted. Right as they got comfeterble they notest a masterus object in the shadows.

"What is that? Lily asked.

"I dok not know." James replied "But We're going to find out."