Out Of The Room

It was Friday, and I was alone, in the bathroom doing a number 2, yes a number 2. I was humming until I heard faint screams outside the door. Bang!!!, a door opened, and I heard some sort of loud, long, high pitched quack. I had no idea what is was. I stopped, did all of my business and cleaning. I looked out, I saw men holding tranq guns, pointing up. Watch!!!!! Out!!!!!!!!! I heard form nowhere, I saw a big, brownish orangeish thing pick a man off the ground, I jumped back in, went into one the toilets and sat there on the floor. I sat there for hour motionless, I herd roar's, someone women scream run, and two 2 kids shouting, one was crying. I heard big thumps, felt them too.I stayed inside for 2 days. I woke up after falling asleep, I could hear the sound of claws tapping the floor, the marble floor, they scrapped it. 

I heard a sound, a call. I remember when I was in the main building I saw that, I heard, it took me a minute to remember what it was. It was Dilophosaurus, it escaped. Knowing what it could do I sat there, waiting for it to go. Then bang!!!!!!, something came in, much heavier, much bigger, Screee!! I knew what it was, it sounded like a Velocipraptor. Nervously I sat inside, motionless, bang, rip, bang, rip, chomp, that was all I could hear. Then finally crack, the noise stopped, I grined knowing one was dead. Bang, something hit the door, I could hear it breath, slowly and heavily, it's rancid breath filling up the bathroom, I stayed inside. Bang!!!!!!, bang!!!!!!, bang!!!!!!!!!!!!. I closed my eyes, the door fell down, I started crying and leaking drops like an old tap. I felt something nudge me, my shoulder, I moved my hand, SCREE!!!!!!!!!!! SSSSS!!! RRRRR!!!!!! My palm was left open. I felt something scaly, rough and werid. I felt it's breath, I felt the air on my hand, nice and warm, comforting really. I opened my eyes, and I saw a raptor with a blue line on it's neck. It looked at me, with it's warm blue eyes, it then moved it's snout to my belly, it lied down, I wondered why. I fell asleep, thinking that if I moved it would eat me. I was scared, I woke up looking at it straight in the eye. It went under my arm and pulled me up. I was on my feet, for the first time in 3 days. It took me outside, I saw the hotel and started walking towards it. The raptor followed me, I was scared, I looked back ran to it, and went close, I put my arm on it's snout.