A Shadow In The Water

It's been a week since I came out of the washroom, I finally figured out the raptors name, her name's Blue, oh and I forgot to mention who I am, I'm Peter Mcarthy, and it's best I don't tell you a lot about me, but I love dinosaurs, and cars. I'm good at School and great at Football. But now, it's been a week, I'm not bored, in fact I'm finding it a little fun. I've become good friends with Blue, and I found a place in the hotel, it's the top room, the Pent House Suite, yup, ultra security baby, ain't nothing coming in, I got the card form down, plus I wasn't stealing, I was just borrowing. I ran up, and now I enjoy my luxury. Every night the hotel gets power, since the park has it's own generator, that can go on, for 1500 years, without any maintenance or resources, it's amazing. So every night I put on the dim lights, turn on the A.C. and the T.V I have water as well since the park has it's own water purifier, but every 515 years it has to be cleaned and restarted.

I'm sorted, but I don't have food, I go to the beach, too catch fish, even tho getting there's risky. I go there once every week, catch a big bunch of fish, then come back put all of the fish in the fridge, and then have 1 fish a day. I have a ton of seasoning due to all the kitchens and the restaurants as well as super market. I do have a room below me in which I've stored all the super market food inside, I stuff the freezer with fish in my penthouse, than stuff everything else with food. Splash!!!!!!!, that noise was common. It was the Mosasaur, what else could it be. I look out my window and see a shadow moving in the water, slowly. I walk down with Blue, looking side to side, in case of any other carnivores. I reach the enclosure, it's huge. It seemed like the shadow of a cloud. I threw one chicken inside, it sank to the bottom, and gone, it snatched it away. Blue and I then went to the control center, we walked, and walked and walked, until we heard a roar that is. Blue was agitated, his eyes sharpened, and his look sharper. He sniffed the air, and started running, he stopped, looked at me, then turned his neck as if to say follow me. I chased him, we reached the control center. It was easy access, I just had to walk right through. Once I reached the lift tho, I needed a card. I saw a dead employee, he had glasses, and a slight beard and mustache. He wore glasses and had a jacket on. I took his card and went inside. The lift was fast and went into rock. Blue was amazed, how this happened.

The doors opened, and I walked in, there was a  big screen in front. I told Blue to to rest, he lied down. I pressed a button the had the word CAM on it. Immediately I got all of the cameras around the park. I was stunned, I could see the hotel, the main street, the lobby, which by the way had a pair of Micropachycephalosaurus's in it. A raptor popped out of nowhere and they both started running, I looked at some of the other enclosure's, I saw many other dinosaurs, the baby dinosaur enclosure was littered with bones.  I decided to go to sleep in the control center knowing it was safe, and because Blue wouldn't dare to leave my side.