DARE 1

@AngelJadePlayzzz
ERIDAN GIVE SOLLUX A LAP DANCE

(That's literally his job)

Sollux sat on his throne fiddling with a gold chain, the chain itself connected to a collar around Eridan's neck. Said sea dweller glared at Rose from his spot next to Sollux's throne as she spoke to his master.

"Your Majesty with our neighboring kingdom's success I believe that it would be best for you to find yourself an heir, as well as a mate to rule beside you." Rose stated. Eridan growled at Rose in displeasure. Sollux glanced down at the dancer and gave a small yank on the chain, causing the other to hiss at him. Sollux rolled his eyes at Eridans childish behavior.

"II2 that all Ro2e?"he asked and the girl nodded. Sollux waved his hand dismissing her, Eridan smiled as she turned away from them and left the room. Sollux let out a sigh of frustration rubbing the bridge of his nose.

"Master,is evverything okay?" Eridan asked. Sollux. Looked down at the violet beauty and smiled.

"Now iit ii2" He cood pulling the other to sit on his lap. Eridan rolled his hip slightly wrapping his arms around Sollux's neck. Sollux let out a small gasp at the friction, focusing his attention solely on Eridan. The former smirked letting his hands move from Sollux's neck to his grub scars. Sollux growled and pulled the chain,closing the distance between them as their lips connected.

"Perfect"Sollux murmerd into the kiss.

(okay so dares are going to be little mini story's and asks are fourth wall breakers also thanks for the reads guys really appreciate it

special shout out to The lovely person at the top of this dare and to @KarkatVantas_78 thanks guys )