The Pain

Sky POV: I held my Bestfriend as she cried in my arms. "Why he had to do me like that sky.. I've been nothing but good to him." I felt so bad for her. She was everything that a man could want and he screwed her over. Soon Leah busted in the house and yelled " where the nigga at. No ma'am, get yo ass up and quit crying and let's go find him." I laughed at Leah a little till I noticed her hair. My bitch was slayin.

Ari soon looked up at me with those hurtful eyes and walked away

Ari soon looked up at me with those hurtful eyes and walked away. I sighed to myself hoping she will get it together. I seen my phone light up. It was a Text from Ant.

Hubby Ant😍💦: I know Ari wit you. Can we swing through..

Me: I don't think that's a good idea ya boy really hurt my BestFriend. Ion think she wants to see him.

Hubby Ant 😍💦: I'm stopping through anyway. I wanna see u too shawty 😘
Of course I was smiling after that text. Ari got up from me and said " fuck that nigga ... but I miss him so much 😩"

Ari POV: " fuck that nigga ... but I miss him so much 😩". Trey really hurt me and I never thought he would. But like mama always said " don't always believe what these niggas say". After a while I began to calm down .. then HE walked in ...

Trey POV: As I was walking into Sky crib I seen my baby face and I could tell she's been crying. " can we talk"  she hesitated " sure ..". We walked up to a room .. im guessing the guess room but when I walked in all I see was pictures of the three musketeers, all around the room. It's crazy how close they are 🙂.  First thing she said was give me your phone. Shit.. I'm dead!!

Ari POV:  When I got his phone I went straight to the thread that read Destini 🍑💦

Destini🍑💦: baby I miss you. I haven't seen u and I miss him 🍆
Trey: You miss him huh .. whatcha gone do when u see him 😏

Destini🍑💦: I Neva kiss and tell papi 🤤🤤

Destini🍑💦: no answer papi
Destini🍑💦: Trey I done called u 4 times and no response 🤔
Destini 🍑💦: so you wit yo lil virgin bitch huh 🙄 she can't do u like I can
Destini 🍑💦: nigga u Betta answer me tf u thought this was!!!

Trey : LOOK DESTINI I LOVE MY GIRL ALRIGHT I MESSED UP. I CANT KEEP SEEING YOU SHAWTY. THIS SHIT HERE OVA. DELETE MY INFO.

Destini🍑💦: you hoe ass nigga u ain't shit. You a lil ass boy. U do want you girl tell u to do  ?? Punk ass nigga. You hoe🚫

Trey : bitch stop copying baby boy lines. Wait I got on fa you. " bitch this dick belongs to Ari be glad I gave you a lil taste." Ohh wait another one " BITCH YOU CANT EVEN SUCK DICK RIGHT". Yeah I like that one. Lose my info 😂😂😂👏🏽
I laughed a little to my self as I read them. But my mind is crazy. What should I do ?