Origins of: Troy B.

I don't own this charater. Saban Brands does. I do not own other charaters Warner Bros. Entertaiment does.

Intro

Hi my name is Troy Burrows I am 516 years old. I have an interesting past and present. Let's start with the past. I was born in 1501 and I human and by 1517 I was 16, madly in love with her. Her name is Sarah. In 1520 there was a battle. At my house. We kissed, then she kissed my neck and then she bit me. My mother ran off and told my dad we ran into the middle of the woods. She was caught. They took her away. Then my uncle shot me.
"I am so sorry." He said.I died he saw my neck and it healed. He dropped the gun and it fired at his leg. I got up and he saw me and was scared. My mouth started hurting like hell and I saw my eyes changing in his glasses. I blacked out and woke up he was dead and so were 10 other men and women. None of them was my mother or father so I ran away I met Sarah later she told me that we had to run. Then I saw another man. She was married. I was mad and never saw her again. So that was my past. Here is the present.

The girl who had a familiar face.

I was hunting one night and heard a party. I was chasing a rabbit and heard a car ride of the side off the bridge. Ran as fast as I can. I jumped in the river and I saw a girl who looked like Sarah, but I was confused. I got the driver out of her seat and came back for her. I got her out and she opened her eyes. They were brown not green. I knew it wasn't her. So I said

"You ok?"

"I think so?" she said

"Can you stand?"

"Ugh." she said as stumbled back. I caught her and carried her in my arms.

"Let me take you to the hospital,its not far. What's your name?"

"Emma, and yours?" she said

"Troy."

We arrived at the hospital and she fell asleep, so I put her on a gurnie and left. I went to my house in New Zeland and thought about her as I lived with my nephew, Henry.

"So how was hunting?" he asked

"I met a girl. Who looked like Sarah."

"Was she?" he said neverously

"No. She was different."

"How?" he said more reliefied

"I don't know,but she is moving here."

"What did you do?" he said

"Nothing. I know because I met her aunt and told me that they were moving here and since it was the summer I told her were I lived and I was on vacation."

"Oh ok?" he said

At school......

I was my first day. I went into my classroom. I had Social Studies was the first subject. I saw her again and we looked at each other and I went to my seat. Then later at lunch I asked her to stop by at my house. She came by and we have a lot in common. I liked her she liked me and I kissed her and she kissed me. Then she had to leave. I looked up and saw a blue moon. Which comes once a week. I heard a howl from a far. Then the next day I saw her at school I gave her notebook to her. Later she came over. I told her that I was a vampire. She told me she was a hybrid. We watched 'The Breakfast Club' and at the end we kissed. I was different than the last time. I kissed her with more passion. She kissed me with more passion too. Then we stopped. I gave her one on my pajama shirts and I wore the pants. We slept in the same bed. I watched her go to sleep. Then I closed my eyes.