Finding Them

I sighed in relief. I put my bloody knife in my pocket looked an my new and old scars on my wrists. I got up and exited the alleyway with my dog, Jasper. "Come here Jasper." I called to the dog. Well more of a Dire wolf than a dog. I got in her back and we walked forward. "Mark, this isn't a good idea." An Irish accent said. "Well Jack, we need supplies." A voice responded. Jasper accidentally ran to the voices and stopped in front of two men. They aimed their guns at me and the wolf. "Please don't hurt me." I said putting my hands in the air. Jasper whimpered. They lowered their guns and I put my hands down. "Can we trust you?" The Irish accent asked. I nodded and looked at my long sleeved shirt sleeves where my wrists were. They motioned me to follow them. "What's your names?" I asked. "I'm Jack." The Irish man said. "I'm Mark." The dude with red hair said. Jack had green hair. I put my Blue, fish braided, hair over my right shoulder. "Who are you?" Jack asked. "I'm Amy." I said. My wolf sped up with me on its back. It ran to Jack and Mark. "This is Jasper." I added. "Our group includes Tiffany, Felix, Marzia, Bob, Wade, Red, Cry, Jordan, Cerria, Bethany, and Isaac." Mark said. I nodded. "Ummm....aren't all of you Youtubers?" I asked Jack. Of course he nodded. "I used to watch you and Mark a lot before some.....stuff went down in my life." I told Jack. "What went down?" Jack asked. "Well my parents were abusive and with that I developed depression. With depression I always stayed in my room because I didn't want to feel the pain of my parents. I would starve myself because they said I was fat. My dad killed my mom before this and I was alone with my bestie. She would help my cover my bruises and it didn't help that I got bullied. My sister and friend had to stop me from committing suicide." I told Jack who looked like he was going to cry. Jasper noticed Jack and licked his hand. Jack felt better. "Oh shit!" I mumbled. "I'll be right back." I said, Jasper getting her brother and sister. We came back and Jack looked at the dogs. "Oh my god. They're so cute." He said in a baby voice. I giggled. "Here hold on. DO NOT let go." I told Jack and Mark sending the a dog to ride on. They got on and I followed them. "Were here." Mark said. I was really scared and nervous. I put my cloak hood over my face. Jasper followed the men and we arrived at a fenced in house. I was let in with them. I was gonna grab my katana but someone put a hand on my shoulder. I turned around to see Jack. "Come on." Jack said. I followed him and there was a group cooking food on a campfire. "Jasper." I whispered. "Snowflake. Zeus." I called silently to my dogs. Jasper started to move forward. I quickly stopped her. "Who is this?" A brown haired man asked. He had a hoodie with a V on it with a square around it. A man with a rubix cube looked up. He waved. I got off Jasper and sat down. The dogs came over and laid their heads in my lap. "Oh my god. Little dogs." A woman with purple hair looked at my dogs. Snowflake got up. I pointed to the woman and Snowflake laid her head in her lap. Zeus got up and I pointed to the man with a rubix cube. He went over and laid his head in the man's lap. "This is Amy, Jasper, Snowflake, and Zeus." Jack said pointing to us. "This is Isaac, Jordan, Cerria, Bethany, Tiffany, Red, Cry, Felix, Marzia, Bob, and Wade." Mark said pointing to people. I started to feel lightheaded. "I'll....be back." I said standing up with Jasper. My vision got blurry and I whistled a faint whistle. Jasper pulled on Jack and brought him over here. "Are you ok?" Jack asked. "I'm.....fine." I said but my legs slipped out from under me. Jack sat where I was laying barely able to see. "MARK! GET OVER HERE NOW!" Jack yelled and Mark came running. Mark kneeled beside me. I was very skinny. "Amy, stay with us." Jack said patting my cheek. My dogs came over and laid bedside me. "Nnnnnn....." I whimpered and curled up. The blood was dripping from my wrists. "WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS, AMY." Jack held up my sleeve. I jerked away. "MABEY YOU SHOULD KILL YOURSELF!" Jack screamed in my face. "Ok. If that's what you please." I said dropping my stuff and giving my cloak to my dogs. Mark and Jack saw my bruised face. I got up and started to leave. Jasper came to me. "Jasper stay with Mark. I love you." I said crying in my dogs fur. I hopped the fence and walked away from the base. "Bye Mark." I said loud enough for him to hear.

Mark's POV

"Dude not cool." I said to Jack. Amy's dogs were still here. When I saw her face it truly hurt me. I grabbed my gun and went after Amy.

Your POV

"Goodbye Mark, Jack, Tiffany, Felix, Marzia, Bob, Wade, Cerria, Bethany, Isaac, and Jordan." I said with the rope around my neck. I was just about to move the chair from under my feet until I heard my name. "Please don't." I heard Mark. "What about Jack, Mark?" I asked. "I can't live like that. I did starve myself and I did cut. I should of have died." I said getting down to run to Mark. I ran to Mark and hugged him. "Here." He said handing my my cloak. I put it on and pulled the hood over my face. We walked back and I saw Jack.