Chapter 1

Fuzen
      Hi my name is Fuzen Akki. I'm 15 years old and I'm transferring schools. I will be going to Phoenix Drop High and I heard it's a nice school.

My best friend Logan is going too. Since its my first day I got up early.

I put on some black skinny jeans with rips in them and I also put on a P!ATD shirt. I style my long blonde hair.

Then I put on some black eye liner and a bit of black eyeshadow on. I run back to my room and put on my combat boots and my TØP hoodie. I put on my black beanie, grab my phone and book bag, walk out the door saying bye to my mom.

I was on my phone when I decided to look up and see a girl with long black hair. I run up to her and ask,"Hey I'm Fuzen and I was wondering if you go to Phoenix Drop."
"My name is Aphmau and yes I do," she says with a smile.
"Could I walk with you? I don't want to get lost and I'm meeting my friend Logan there."
"Sure follow me," she says and we start walking.

We finally get there and she took me to the office with Logan. Once we got our schedules we figure out that we have the same classes.

Our first class is math and I can already tell it's gonna be boring. We all take a seat next to each other and then the teacher walks in.

"Good morning class. Today we have two new students and I would like them to introduce them selfs. Let's have Fuzen go first," she says.

I stand up and introduce my self. "Hi my name is Fuzen Akki and I came from a small town in another state. My best friend is Logan and I have 3 dogs. Nothing really interesting about me."

"Thank you Fuzen. Logan can you go please?" The teacher asked.

After Logan introduced himself we learned everyone's name. There was a girl with long blue hair and her name was Katelynn. There was a Me'Fwa with long pink hair named Kawaii~Chan. There was a tall mysterious person that had a nice six pack named Aaron. Next was Garroth and Laurence. Garroth has blonde hair and Laurence has brown hair and is fairly tall. There was a guy wearing all black and grey. He had blue eyes and had black hair. His name was Zane. Last there was a tall man that had white hair. He's constantly flirting with girls and he's already flirted with me. I punched him. His name is Travis and honestly when he's not flirting he seems nice. Math was actually good so it went by quick. Next is social studies. Oh no...

Hope you enjoyed this it's my friend and i's new book. Also add my main @whiterabbit122690 Hope you enjoyed. Don't forget to

Vote

Comment

Share

~Nya💙

Hey I'm Logan *whispers* don't tell Fuzen I'm here *laughs* also I edited her mistakes because she is a smol child and still has some trouble with things XD Mmkay BYE 
Also my main channel is @Demaotic277