6.Midnight

Soraya P.O.V

I walked to the man that offered his hand to me and even if I though this was crazy I took it anyways.

"You didn't call me." He said in a sexy voice.

"I'm not that easy to get." I said back to him trying to sound sexy as well.

He had on his mask and so did I so still I had no idea who he was. I turned when Gab walked behind us with a smile.

"Since you both checked out fine you both may go to any of the play rooms. Remember this is masquerade mouth so mask on at all time." He said and we both nodded to him.

He walked me up the stairs and he was in front of me and I couldn't help but notice how nice he looked. His fingers had no rings so that was good and his ass was so fit and right. He suddenly stopped moving down the hall and turned to me. He pushed me into the wall and pressed his mouth to mine. I moved back into the wall more as he softly kissed me then pulled back from me. I felt bold and I wanted more of that, I haven't been touched in forever just chased after a man that doesn't notice me.

I looked at the rooms and stopped on the watch room, I took a deep breath as I pulled him to it. I looked at the beds with people fucking and the loud moan rang in my ear as we made it to the only open bed. I was in the center of the room and he looked at me waiting for me to act and I wasn't going to run away scared. I pulled my hair up and showing him the zipper at my neck and my heart raced at how many people are going to see me naked, but fuck it. He slowly pulled down the zipper till it was at the top of my ass.

He forced me down making me put my hands on the bed and held me down with one hand. With his other he gave me softly tap on ass and I needed more from there. I never knew I really had these feelings, everything I told the owners of this club was bullshit. I've never been with someone who dominated me and I've never been a submissive person. He pulled his hand back again hitting me a little hard and his time my moan escaped my lips. He pulled me up by neck and pressed my back on his erection. I put my arms down letting my dress fall to ground and he turned me on my heels fast making me fall to the bed.

I wished I could see his face passed that stupid masquerade mask but his dark blue eyes told me everything. He crawled over to me and it felt like no more was here but me and him in this moment. I sat up on my elbows as his lips crashed into mine forcing me back onto the bed again and I reached up pulling off hid jacket and he sat back pulling it off himself. I undid his bottom shirt button and when I couldn't get the next I got frustrated.

"Let me." He said breathing heavy and slowly undoing them.

I could feel my self being wet down south the longer he took to do it and when he only had the last three I pulled it. The buttons popped all over and I saw the dragon tattoo on his chest that was so colorful that I reached up to touch it. My hand ran over his chest and he reached down unsnapping my bra from the front. My breast feel out and he quickly pushing my hands over my head and  kissed down my chest till he sucked one of my nipples into his mouth. I arched into him as he suckled and his other hand played with the other.

I out loud moans as I felt his hand move down my side till he quickly pulled down my underwear and I gasps. He pushed me up on the bed more as he moved off of it working on his pants belt I sat up again watching him as he undid his pants letting his erection free. Oh that was more then I expected large then I could have every though and when I felt his hand in my hair I stopped thinking. He pushed me back on the bed and reached over the big bowel and grabbed a condom out of it and slipped it on. I sat up a little he fell on top of me in a kiss as he slowly pushed in me. I couldn't help the loud moan that came from me and as he started to move more and more. I let his tongue slip in my mouth, and his taste was what dreams are made of.

"What's your name?" He asked me but I wasn't allowed to say.

I didn't give him anything but a moan, as he licked down my neck and I felt my rise already and when he slammed into me again I let go of everything. I shuck under him as I felt him slam into me one last time and he looked at me. Our mask stayed on after all of that but that was a good thing, I guess.

"Please tell me who you are?" He asked me again.

"That's against the rules." Gab said walking pass us with Ivana on his arm.

They moved pass us and he slowly moved off of me and I stood not caring that I was naked at this point. I grabbed my dress and pulled it on then my panties and bra. I stopped moving when I felt his hand on my shoulder and he pulled me back to him.

"Fine then if you won't tell me anything beautiful I tell you." He said turning me around to look at him.

I was nervous but I finally am going to see this man that had me taken away since yesterday. I don't even think I care about Micah at this point. He looked around a little then back to me and slowly pulled up his mask.

"I'm Micah Randall." He said showing me his face.

I didn't know what to do but run as fast as I could in high heels till I ran into Gabe and I grabbed him pulling him down the stairs with me. I made him zip up my dress and I looked as the clock on the dinged saying it was now midnight. I saw Micah coming and I tossed my mask off my face and ran to my car. What the fuck just happened to me?