🥀

Now, before we start, I don't have Cystic Fibrosis myself. I've done my research on as much as I could.

"Cystic fibrosis is a progressive, genetic disease that causes persistent lung infections and limits the ability to breathe over time." -Cystic Fibrosis Foundation (CFF)

I wrote this book specifically for one of my dearest friends, Piper Moore, who passed away suddenly on October 27th, 2016. I was told she was in no pain in her passing, and am praying she is in a better place.

"It's been an entire month that we didn't talk, and an entire month knowing you were gone.

Before I met you, my life was boring. After I met you, my life became... brighter. But now, it's just the same as it was, but I know I'm never gonna see you again. I can't take it sometimes. I miss you, and I love you. I hope you're in a better place, and just know...

...your friends will always miss you. I'll never forget us fantasizing about meeting, positive it was gonna happen one day. My heart is forever broken that moment will never come. I'll never forget how much we talked, geeked out, everything. Times we stood up for each other...

It's hard. It's hard knowing... even though we only knew each other online, you were definitely better than 99% of my friends in the real world. Oh, what am I saying, you were my best frond. Forever.

All of November. An entire month without you. The day I found out, I've never cried so hard in my entire life. Crying typing this... Mentally, forever, I'll be screaming for you.

I love you, and I'll definitely miss you." -A message I wrote on Piper's profile, schwaptastic612

((Piper had originally wrote a poem, as well. It was titled "Small". If you enter her account, you can read, if you'd like. It describes our world, perfectly...))

I guess at the same time, this could be for others with the lung disease. Now, I don't have much to say, but for all of you, I will do my very best.

~~~

It's depressing when one of your best friends passes. Young people like most of us shouldn't have to go through it. But sometimes, sadly, it happens. We want to stop it from happening. It's too hard to bear.

~~~

Thank you to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. Thank you to everyone who is doing their best to make "CF" stand for "Cure Found". Without you all, what would we do?

I pray for you all. Everyone with CF, a mental disorder, or any type of illness.

More may be added...