Chapter Seventeen: Wedding

It had been a week since she was hiding away from Mueid. After that kitchen incident her grandfather called her in his room to ask if she was ready for marriage and she said yes to them. she knew Mueid will never talk about divorce to them alone, he never disagree with elders and Zoya knew that was his weakness. Since then she had been hiding from him. Wedding date is within two week and one week already have pass. Aleesah wanted to go back but they all convinced her to stayed at least till their marriage. Mueid many time tries to talk with her but she always successfully ran away from him. She was also quite scared whether he will accept her or not after marriage but she still don't want to leave him. At least not until she give try to their marriage and won over him. Her room door opened bringing her back in her senses. she looked up as Saba and Nadia walk in. she smiled then walked and hugged Nadia who just had came here for wedding. Even guests had start coming now.

'Glad to see you.' Zoya said cheerfully to Nadia who smile back to her.

'Same here.' Nadia said and they broke away the hug. Then they sat down on the bed while start talking over random things.

'Are you happy Zoya?' Nadia asked after a while and Zoya nodded head in yes.

'Yes, Alot.' she said cheerfully whereas they all start laughing.

'When are you going to get your wedding dress?' Nadia asked and Zoya looked at her.

'I will be going tomorrow.' Zoya replied and Nadia nodded her head in yes.

'In which colour?' Nadia asked and Zoya looked at her.

'In red.' Zoya said

'But you hate Red.' Nadia asked and Zoya looked at her then smile.

'Yeah but Mueid said I look best in Red.' Zoya said shyly whereas Saba and Nadia shocked looked at her. They all knew how much Zoya hate Mueid but this sudden change is like shocked to them

'Ohhhh.' Then Saba and Nadia said teasingly in union and Zoya blushed red whereas they start laughing on her face which turned even more red.

'Shut up.' Zoya said then glared at them who kept laughing while ignoring her glare and soon she even start laughing.

❤️❤️❤️
'Zoya.' He called out to her and she freeze on her place. She had been walking towards her room when she heard him. She slowly turned over and come face to face with her husband who was glaring at her.

'What the hell is happening?' Muied asked angrily and she just looked at him.

'What happen?' Zoya asked while acting cool and he glared at her.

'How the hell you are so cool. Tomorrow is our marriage ceremony then its your Zifal.' Mueid whisper yelled and she just shrugged her shoulder.

'Why the hell you said yes for our marriage. I told you we will talk to them about our divorce.' Mueid asked angrily and she just stood still with saying anything.

'How come you said yes to them?' Muied asked and she looked at him while acting cool but she was nervous from inside. Mueid was glaring at her whereas she felt trapped and she needed to find a way how she can walk away from him.

'Zoya I am asking something?' Muied called out to her and she came back in her senses but she just stayed still without speaking.

' Whatever, come with me. We will talk now .' Mueid said and got hold of hand then start walking whereas she started getting panicking.

'I will free you from this loveless marriage.' Mueid said and she tried to took her hand but his grip was too hard on her. she had to think something before he reached to grandfather's room. She quickly start looking around while trying to got out from his hand when she spotted Tanzeela and Asia walking in corridor when idea clicked in her mind.