Jc Caylen Imagine

it's about 3 in the morning on New Years, and im in the o2l house waiting for the boys to come back from some youtube party. I've never been one to enjoy the whole LA nightlife party scene and what not, so i decided i would just stay home for the night and curl up with a warm cup of tea and a good book.i had lost track of time and when i check it was half past three. i was about to text jc to check up on all the boys (the o2l clique was known for being reckless drunks), when i heard the front door open. i rushed downstairs to greet the boys, but was confused when i only saw jc stumbling in. "hey" he slurred and gave me a drunken smile, the smile that I've always secretly loved ever since i met the boys about a year ago. "hey. where's the others?" he looked around and shrugged. "they decided to stay back at cameron's house, they're probably gonna sleep over." i nodded slowly, they must've gotten real hammered if neither of them are capable of driving three blocks.
"okay well i just wanted to know if everyone got home safe, and since the boys are staying over till tomorrow, im gonna go knock out. night jc" i smiled and turned around to go up the stairs without giving him another glance. "wait." he quickly caught up behind me and gently grabbed my arm. "don't go to sleep yet." he said quietly and at the same time leading me downstairs again. "why not? it's almost four and you guys have to shoot a video at noon, remmeber?" he seemed lost in thought for a minute, but quickly snapped back and shook his head. "forget about that, let's do something." he half smiled.
"like what.." i urged him to go on.
without answering my question, he took a step toward me and slowly leaned in and kissed me, wrapping his lean tattooed arms around my curvy waist. "jc y-you're drunk." i stuttered against his lips. i felt him smile against my lips and he whispered, "that doesn't mean i don't know what I'm doing."
it was true, jc was known for being the type of guy for when he got drunk, he still had all his senses put together. unfortunately, it was a gift none of the other boys had.
with another peck on my lips, he slowly pulled away and smiled widely. "I've been wanting to do that for a really long time."
i stared at him with wide eyes. "then why didn't you do it sooner."
he paused for a moment before saying "i guess i never had the balls to, until now." and with that he lifted me off the ground and carried me all the way to the giant couch in the o2l living room. he slowly set me down, not saying a word. at this point i was screaming internally. he crawled on top of me and hoisted himself up by his strong elbows, and hovered above my body. he then lowered his face and slowly started kissing just under my earlobe, which drove me half insane. then he trailed his warm wet kisses down to my shoulder and then on to my neck. i could feel him working his magic tongue on my neck, and i knew that there was going to be bruised evidence tomorrow that he and i got it on tonight. but i didn't care. he then separated his mouth from me and proceeded to take off his shirt. even though jc wasn't known for working out, it was still quite the sight. he then lowered himself down again and started his slow attack on the other side of my neck, making me whimper and arch my back. i then started to peel off my shirt, and the. he whispered, "no, no. wait.." and with that he lifted me up again, carrying me to and up the stairs, whispering in my ear all of the wonderful things he was going to do with and to me. who would've thought jc and i would end up hooking up on new years eve. that just goes to show, never lose hope no matter how far fetched the idea may seem.