Trevor.

"You're really beautiful. You know that?", Trevor said as I squint at the bright daylight.

"So are yo-", I stop myself and smirk. "You're not so bad yourself."

I guess he had stayed the night because Insidious credits were rolling and when I checked my phone, it had said 9:43 the next morning.

"Did anything happen last night?", I say, hoping for a yes, yet praying for a no.

He sighs. "Nope. No offense, but considering us being 15, I'm glad."

"Yeah, me too.", I regret as lies spill out.

"I mean, we did make out for a while but it's not the end of the world. Right?"

Oh my god. It's official. I'm a slut. First Connor, now Trevor. I'm a fucking slut. But nothing happened. So what am I? Just a skank? Even better, not.

"So are we..? You know, official? W-with the boys?". Why did I ask him that?

"Yeah. Well everyone but Andrea. She still hates you. Sorry, Babe."

The only reason she hates me is because she was Kian's rebound prom date after he asked me too his senior prom. So there.

"She's such- such a-a bitch! I'm so sorry! But do you have any idea how long I've wanted to say that?", I say, worry in my eyes at what his reaction might be.

He just sits there, laughing hysterically at my previous comment. "Your so fluffing cute! Omfg!", he blurts out as he pecks my nose. 😘

All of a sudden, my phone buzzes. It's Tristen telling me that she has a drunk Connor sitting there and she doesn't know what to do with him.

I tell her to get him a cab and some ice water. Other than that, ignore him.

"Ugh, he's such a deadweight. I mean really.", I say to Trevor as he makes breakfast.

Mom had stopped over late last night to grab her bags, as she is going to the Caribbean for 2 weeks. So I'm a little, uh, lonely?

Suddenly, there's a knock at the door. Trevor answers it.

I can recognize that voice anywhere. "Hi. I am here to see my daughter. Desto? Are you here?"

He's back. David Scott was back.