Chapter 1

Jack's POV:

It was a good night so I went to the local pub to relax. I walked in and saw some regulars. They messed with me and tried to get me to work to which I replied. 'It's my dinner break.' I ate and relaxed

A Few Minutes Later

I was at least a little tipsy enough that it was showing. I started dancing and other things. I don't know if it was the alcohol or whatever but a guy walked in with red hair and I became determined to be near him. I walked over to the bartender.

"Who is that?" I ask. The bartender follows where I'm pointing.

"That's Mark he doesn't come here often because he can't drink." He said. I was confused.

"What do you mean he can't drink?" I ask.

"He's allergic or something to alcohol, but he comes here to socialize and eat. He's a good guy." He said. I had never heard of someone being allergic to alcohol man that must suck. I couldn't do my job without being able to be hammered. I walked near him and 'accidentally' bumped into him.

"Oh sorry it's a bit crowded in here tonight, ain't it?" I said trying to be smooth.

"No worries. I'm Mark, what's your name?" He said. I was caught off guard by his voice. I froze and my heart was pumping out of my chest.

"M...My name's Sean but call me Jack everyone does," I said stuttering like an idiot. He smiled. One of my regulars saw me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Hey, there cutie, when you free to work again?" He said putting his head on my shoulder. I pulled him off and snapped at him.

"It's my dinner break! I'll work when I want not when it suits you! Plus if I recall you have a boyfriend! Leave me alone!" I was shocked as well as others. I was kind of proud of myself. I grabbed Mark's arm and walked out.

Mark's POV:

Jack was taking me somewhere I didn't fully understand what went down. I put my hand on Jack's shoulder to stop him. He stopped and faced me.

"What just happened?" I asked. Jack shrugged.

"I don't know, but I'm probably one of the bravest prosti...I'm just...I don't know." He stuttered. I knew what he was going to say.

"I didn't think you were a..." My words trailed off. He sighed as if he knew and put his hand on my shoulder.

"Hey I don't know if this is the alcohol talking, but you are a very handsome man." He said moving his hand to my cheek. I blushed and put my head on his forehead. He moved his other hand on my hip and my face felt very hot. I felt him trying to move my lips closer to his, but I knew he was a little tipsy. I put my finger to his lips to stop him.

"Hey, why don't we stop?" I asked. He smirked and chuckled.

"Oh I get it you have someone don't you?" He asked. I smiled.

"No, I just don't like to take advantage of others," I responded. He had a surprised look on his face.

"How do people like you exist? Where have you been all my life?" He asked. I shrugged.

"I don't know...Hey, do you have a place to live? Do you need me to drive you home?" I asked. He became fidgety.

"I don't have a place to live..." He said nervously. I felt bad so I thought of a good offer.

"Hey, why don't you come with me? I can help you get another job as well!" I said excitedly. He smiled shyly.

Jack's POV:

When I heard his offer I felt flattered he was trying to help me. I felt like I didn't deserve it.

"Yeah, why not let's see where this goes," I said shrugging. He grabbed my arm and took me into his car. I felt somewhat special. I looked out the window and watched the road. He put his arm around me and my kind of blush. This handsome man that is actually decent thinks I'm worth his time. I lean into his arm feeling his embrace.

"You know this is the first time someone drove me to their house," I said. He looked at me and smiled.

"Really no one brought your adorableness home?" He said trying to flatter me. I smiled shyly I don't know why I felt so nervous and shy around him.

"Yeah hard to believe, but I guess when a lot of your clients have significant others it is kind of hard to settle for something other than hotel rooms or alleyways," I said realizing I have never had a romantic night out.

"That sucks it must be hard to see this side of society. So when did you start doing this kind of line of work?" He asked which made sense. I sighed.

"Well, I guess it started when I got out of college and I started to become more and more openly gay. Others weren't as okay with it as my family so it was pretty hard to find work. My pride made it kind of hard for me to realize I needed help so I left Ireland for California, but I haven't had much luck here either. So I decided to find something that would get me easy money which was prostitution and stripping which I do both." I explained. He sighed and patted my shoulder.

"Yeah, that sounds like it sucks." He said. I looked out the window and began to daydream. He tapped me to come back to reality. I looked at his house which looked almost like a mansion. I looked at this man with a look of shock. Who is this man? I thought.

"What do you do for a living?" I asked. He smiled.

"I'm an engineer it pays well." He said.

"Clearly it does!" I said. I had gone to college for the wrong thing.

"What did you go to college for? It may help me figure out whom I need to talk to." He asked.

"I went to college for hotel management," I responded. He smiled and thought.

"Cool, I know some people I can talk to." He said confidently. We walked into the house and he helped me get comfortable in my new house. We talked for a bit and went to bed.