Stealing.

Kendall spanks James for stealing.

--

Kendall is very protective over James, Carlos, Logan and his little sister.

He's the oldest and he figures "Gotta take care of them."

"Can we go somewhere?" Carlos asked.

"Litos, you're grounded still. How bout me & James go out and get some food?" Kendall suggested.

"But I wanna go out!" Carlos whined.

"Litos, stop with the whining." Kendall warned the 17 year old. (A/N: i forgot how old they were but carlos is the youngest in this story, kendall is the oldest at 19)

"Fineee!" Carlos said and groaned before searching for food.

"C'mon James, wanna come?" Kendall asked his friend who nodded a yes.

--

The two boys were at the store and James saw something he really wanted. It was a toy car but a special one.

His mom had told him never to steal and it's very wrong.

James decided to slip it in his pocket as the two were paying.

"Alright, we're gonna make food when we get home. How does nachos, chicken, popcorn and cheese fries sound?" Kendall asked as he smiled while he gave the cashier his card.

James gave a half smile, his heart pounding of what was going to happen.

He should just put the car back but it was the last one in his collection.

He had been collecting since he was 8 years old and he just needed one more car.

He now had a total of 500 but if he got caught, he would have 499 again.

As the two were leaving, the alarm started going off.

"Shit." James mumbled.

"Excuse me, I need to see your bags." The security said as Kendall let him.

James was panicking and sweating.

"James, are you ok?" Kendall asks slightly a little worried.

"U-Um yeah. Fine." James mumbled.

"Let the officer see your jacket." Kendall said.

James dropped the car in his pocket and let the officer check, his eyes widen as he sees the stolen car.

"James, how could you?!" Kendall asks angrily.

"I'm sorry Kenny." James said and whimpered as he was pulled out of the store.

--

"James, why would you steal?" It is the first question Kendall asked as soon as they got back.

"B-Because I wanted that car." James mumbled with tears in his eyes.

"James, that's a stupid reason. James, I would've bought it for you. Why didn't you just ask me?" Kendall wondered while looking at his friend.

"I-I just wasn't thinking. I'm sorry." James whispered.

"Well, I'm going to punish you for stealing so over my lap and pull everything down." Kendall demanded.

James was shocked but then by the look on his face knew he was serious.

He did as told and bent over his best friend's knee.

He decided on at least 80.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACKSMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACKSMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

NEVER EVER STEAL AGAIN

SMACK SMACKSMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK (pretend that's 80) SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

SMACK SMACK SMACK

I WON'T KENDALL ! I PROMISE

SMACKSMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

Kendall picked up his boxers and pants and hugged James tightly. "Please don't do that again ok? "

James nodded and whispered a "I promise" before falling asleep in Kendall's arms.

"Woah , what did we miss?" Logan asked as he chuckled when he saw James sleeping on kendall.

Kendall looked at Logan sternly and mouthed "don't start." Logan rolled his eyes but nodded.

Kendall told Carlos and Logan what happened and they understood. Luckily, mama knight wasn't coming home till later so he didn't want to tell her anyways.

A/N: sorry the end sucked.. I lost it on my laptop cuz my computer went weird so yeah hope u like !

Comment

Vote

Fan

Ideas pleaseeee

And with the one direction prompt, I'll do it soon.