Growing Stronger

***Re-Write on my new account Scarlet_Lullaby7936 under the same title, labeled Re-write. I am writing it again from the beginning and will finish it as Scarlet_Lullaby.***

Before you read this:
This book will be on hold until further notice. I believe this story can be so much more than what it is, and so, I am going to take the time to actually write it all out, little by little, on paper, before uploading it in full sometime in the near future. I started writing this when I was still in middle school and on a whim after reading a couple of books in the werewolf genre and while I have how I want this story planned out in my head, it has been harder for me to actually write it and update immediately after. After a while, the story line and plot got all jumbled together, as I am sure you will find out if you still choose to continue this story. I won't take it down, for I believe it can serve as an example of how I used to write compared to the newer, improved version of this story later on. I just cannot go on writing this story with the way it is now. I am sorry to those loyal readers who have had to wait month after month for me to update only to find out that this book has been put on hold.

For those of you who will wait this out, I recommend checking out a few of my other books that I have, updated within the last two years, where my writing has improved:   

-Daughter of a Gang Leader
-Conflicted

Here is a further, in depth, description of this book.

"I don't know why the Moon Goddess has decided to make me your mate but I refuse. You will never be anything but a nuisance. You'll never be anything but a worthless omega who should disappear," he snapped.

I'll admit, the words hurt. They had hurt like hell. But I didn't care. He wasn't the only one disgusted by this pairing. Maybe the Moon Goddess was punishing me. I shook my head. I was passed caring now.

"I Conner Sean reject you Toni Pierce as my mate and future Luna of the pack, StarkWood. You are nothing and always will be nothing."

My heart was ice cold now. I felt myself build a wall that may never be brought back down. "I, Toni Pierce, reject you Conner Sean, future alpha of the StarkWood pack." My voice seemed just as cold as my heart at this moment.

Toni Pierce was always abused by everyone. Being born seemed to be her only mistake. At least that's what she thought. The day after she was almost killed something in her changes.

Mates always met when the female turned eighteen. Toni finds her mate only a month before her birthday. She is confused as to why, but finding out who her mate was, was the beginning of her growing stronger.

Toni runs and finds out that the life she had known was a lie. Everything she knew was not as it seemed. Finding out about a whole other life, and a family she had only envisioned, she finds herself becoming stronger. Going back to a life she had before the torment started was all she ever really needed to help her grow. Now she will find out just what changes she has begun to go through ever since that one choice that changed everything.

With her new family, Toni faces her past and the present. While everything begins its changing, a threat arises. As the new head of her real family, Toni will fight with everything she's got to the very end. She will let the dark in to protect her family, even if it kills her ....

Please read and let me know what you think. This is my first werewolf story and has cursing and might have mature scenes.

EDITING WILL BE DONE WHEN FINISHED. PLEASE ADVISE THAT THE EDDITING WILL BE SLOW.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED! THIS STORY BELONGS TO XShadowGirlXO

Copyright © 2010 by OXShadowGirlXO

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.