Chapter 15

Hi again! Ok so I've promised to update more often but I didn't. It was because I have no motivation on writting about Jungri these days. No interaction! Like whyyy! I know there are many btsvelvet moments on SBS and KBS GAYO DAEJUN but still no Jungri. Seulmin, Vrene, Wenhope is sailing but our Jungri😭😭😭😭 I was so sad when I saw Yukook moment. I need a freaking Jungri interaction!!!!!!!!

I write this on the plane btw.

Yeri's POV

I haven't met Jungkook for more than a month now. I think he wanted to ignore me. I've tried to contact him several of times but he never answer my call. What have I done!

He probably forgot about my existence now. I believe he is enjoying his life with all the colaborations with other girlgroups.

I seriously can't let our relationship ended like this, we didn't even fight. Or maybe this is a Coldwar?

...

Now, I'm right infront of his house. I need to make everything clear and solve this problem. It was somehow my fault too because I was the one who runaway without saying anything. I rang the the door bell. Gosh why do I feel nervous.

The door opened and a girl appears. Ok what the actual fuck?

"Omo you are Yeri right? We met before if you remember," she blinks twice after seeing me.

"Oh yh," I answered.

"Oppa! Come and see your "Very important person"-she said.

"Nuguya?" *whos that?" That's probably Jungkook's voice.

"Your squirtle or whatever you call her," she rolled her eyes.

"Anyways, I'm going out now, please just take time and talk to my brother unnie. He is a pabo," she smiled.

"By the way, he always call out your name in his dream," she continued before leaving.

Wait-what?-brother?

Oh shit! Aishhhhh! Pabo Yeri!

"Ah no it's fine I'll go now," I said quickly rushing out before Jungkook got to see me. But it was too late, a hand pulled my wrist. Oh god no, how will I face him now...

Before I know what is going on, 'm already si

"Your here, now explain"

"Seriously? Just because of that you ignoring me for the whole month?" He asked in disbelief.

"Well...you didn't answer my call no matter how many times I've tried to call you," I pouted showing him my contacts log.

"Well I changed my phone number because of some saesang fans who found out my number kept on calling me," he shrugged.

"But you didn't tell me"

"Because I thought you find me annoying"

"No I thought you were the one who hates me"

"Why would I hate you?"

"Because there are a lot of beautiful girls around you"

"Pfff," he laughed out loud.

"Whattt that's not funny"

"You jelly?"

"Ani."

"Okay so you are okay when I'm surrounded by pretty girls"

"N.."

"Got ya," he winked.

"Don't worry I only care about my baby squirtle," he pinched my cheeks.

"Aish," I punched him in the stomach "this is no fun"

"But I'm really happy that we get back cuz seriously I miss you so much," he smiled then hugged me tight.

"You pabo," I hit him and tears started to fall.

"Ya don't cry," he freed our hug and look down at me.

"From now on, promise that you will tell me everything that make you feel uncomfortable, okay? Because it hurts me when I see you crying," he said while wiping the tears on my cheeks with his thumb.

I nodded and looked down. He lifted my chin up and smiled then sent kisses to my forehead, cheeks and lastly lips. 

5 years later...

"Kim Yeri!"

"Yeri unnie! Saranghae!"

Flashes, screams and the crowd...is it a dream? I can't believe after 5 years I can finally achieved my dream to be a top star. I've released 3 solo albums. I also started my acting career 2 years ago. And now I got more and more recognisation. I worked hard for all of this because the netizens kept bashing me on why did SM added me into Red Velvet. I don't want people to think that I'm useless. And I've proved myself afterall.

I'm in the airport, ready for the flight to France. Jungkook and I decided to go on a holiday after all the scedules we got. We will stay in Paris for a week then probably stay Nice for another week. Jungkook is already there because he finished his work earlier than me.

At the *name insert here* airport

As soon as I arrived I saw someone holding a banner with "Kim Yerim" written on it. Oh gosh Jungkook. But it's understandable since we haven't seen each other for 2 months. Why? Cause we were too busy. Jungkook is now a song producer too, so we can't really  arrange time for a date. I'm glad that now we will be together for weeks.

"Squirtle!" He shouted.

I ran to his direction and hugged him.

"Next time don't call me like that in the public," I glared at him.

"K, k sorry Mrs. Squirtle"

"Mrs?"

"Yh? We will marry anyway, so I can call you mine now. I've to make sure that no one will steal my squirtle away"

"Why are so cheesy today, tsk"

He leaned down kissing my cheek "because I like to," and winked playfully.

"Aish! You are really no fun"

Sooner we arrived our rented apartment in Paris. And to my surprise, Red Velvet unnies and Bangtan oppas were standing there.

"Omg what are you guys doing here?" I asked in shocked.

"Uhm just thought that we should annoy you two," Jimin answered with a smirk on his face.

"I thought you guys are really busy now?"

"You don't want us right?" Taehyung oppa look at me with his puppy eyes.

"I'm old enough Tae"

"But still! I'm worried"

"Said the one who screamed when he saw a spider"

"That was the only time.."

"And scared to sleep alone" - I cut him off.

"Ok you win," he raised his hand in defeat.

"But really why y'all are here"

"Well Yeri...come with me," Irene unnie make a hand sign telling me to follow her.

"Wae unnie? Is there something wrong?" I asked in curious.

She takes my hand and leads me in to a HUGE room. It was decorated with white roses - my favorite flower and the room was painted in purple.

"Wha..what is it?" I still have no idea what is going on.

"Yeri"

Author's note

As you can see I'm going to end this REALLY soon. Maybe only 1 chapter left, it will depends on your response guys. After this I'll continue with my other book, which is "Hate or Love?". But for now I can't update as often as before because my grades is so low rn 😭 Tks for reading this book guys! I LOVE Y'ALL SO MUCH! I'll improve my writting in the future book. The last chapter will be out next week I believe.

*unedited*