2

*Jade's P.O.V.*

I walk to the beach the next morning not caring to leave a note, walking through the woods I reach the cliff my parents brought me to whenever we came to visit Sam, clutching my burf board I walk to the ledge. Feeling eyes on me I look over my shoulder but meet nothing shrugging I turn around so I'm facing the woods and do a backflip smiling as the air hits me.

Keeping my legs together I soon hit the water and swim upwards, taking a deep brath of air as I reach the surface, the I get on my surf board and  paddle to where the waves start, soon it's lunch time so I decide that I should be getting home and walk through the forest.

Some how I ended going the opposite direction passing by the river bank and ended up at a giant house, completely confused I knocked on the door, only to quickly be met by a girl my height with hair sticking in all direction. 'If grans let's me I'm getting that hairstyle.' I hear and hear a chuckle from inside the house. 

"Hello can I help you?" the girl asks, "Hi I'm lost I was supoose to be at my cousins house by now but I got lost in the woods. Can you direct me in the correct way?" I say with a sheepish smile, I see her eyes becoming vacant and take a step back dropping my board catching her as she fell.

As soon as I caught her I'm pulled into a memory thingy "Run, leave her with my mom and run..." a familiar voice sounds as I see a couple holding a newborn baby, "I can't leave you let me save you." the man says, the woman shakes her head weakly and strokes her husband's face and smiles. Seeing the light leave her eyes the man takes off into his car and driving away.

I gasp as I regain my vision and see the girl looking at me, "What are you?" she asks intrigued just as her family appears behind her, "Alice are you alright?" a honey blonde haired man asks pulling her into his arms, she nods as I see the guy from yesterday, "You?!" we say at the same time, he glares at me as his grip on a girl's waist tightens. 

"Does my cousin know you're here?" I ask him smirking, he smirks back and says "Does Sam know you're here?" I roll my eyes at his antics and grab my surf board from the floor and say "I went surfing got lost on the way back. Leah's probably freakin.... LEAH!" I finish shouting as I turn around and tackle her in a bear hug, "Here you are... Emily's frantic worried about you, you're lucky Sam's at work and she hasn't called him yet." Leah says hugging me back but I know she's glaring at Jacob.

"Emily can walk to Iceland and stay there she's not my boss to tell me what I can and can't do." I say rolling my eyes and pulling my semi dried hair onto my left shoulder. Leah gives me a half hearted smile and pulls me away from the house but not before sending a glare at Jacob and the girl he was with. "Who was she?" I ask curious, "That was Jake's 'girlfriend' Renesmee Cullen and just like her mother she's using him to make a guy jealous." Leah tells me with an annoyed tone. "And obviously he doesn't see anything." Seth adds as we reach the house, I instantly smile at him and hug him.

"He's my favourite boy." I say making him smile, "But you won't for long." I hear Leah mutter with a knowing glint and smirk that send shivers down my spine. "Where were you?!" My cousin's booming voice is heard from outside, sighing I walk in to find a pissed off Sam, a worried Emily and a neutral gang. "Went surfing then got lost somehow ended on the other side of the riverbank, that lead me to this house that Jacob was in with this chick Leah told me and then she found me and brought me back. Maybe tomorrow you can send someone with me." I say shrugging my shoulders, he looks even more pissed and was shaking badly.

Rolling my eyes I walk up to him and stand on my toes as I hug him, kissing his cheek "I'm sorry I didn't leave a note but you know how passionate I am in relation to surfing, everything slips my mind." I tell him, smiling slightly as he stops shaking and hugs me back, noticing everyone let's a relief sigh, frowning slightly but chose to ignore it.