Chapter One: The Beginning

*Its the end of your first BTS concert. You were very excited and right when it ended, you just went straight to the bathroom. You had to calm down before your ride came to get you*

"Omg did that really just happen" you said to yourself, as you look in the mirror. You splash some water on your face and after a few minutes calmed down and walked out of the bathroom.
You walked back to where you sat before. "I guess everyone else was forced out already" you said as you got your purse from under your seat and looked around one last time. Before you could walk out, you noticed something shiny near the stage. You decided to go see what it is only to find out it was on the other side of the fence that separated the seats and the stage. It looked like a phone. You climbed over the fence and picked it up when you heard footsteps. You got scared it was security and just froze. "Please don't find me." Then someone took the phone out of yours hands which snapped you out of your trance. You stood up slowly to see who it was but nearly fell back down when you saw him. It was man you fell in love with since the very beginning. "What are you doing?" Said kookie with a confused look. You stood still and couldn't reply. You started to doze off, thinking about all those dreams you had about marry kookie. "so this is where it starts". You looked up to see his reaction, while covering your mouth, shocked that you said it out loud. Kookie just smiled at you so you smiled back. Then you heard more footsteps coming from back stage. Jungkook looked worried for a second then looked back at you. "Can I have your number? I would love to talk to you more." At first you were surprised but immediately gave him your number. 'This is fate right?' You said to yourself. After you gave him your number, he started to run off before the person back stage comes out. You stood there for a few seconds in shock and realized he doesn't even know your name."Wait!" you yelled but it was too late. He was already back stage talking to someone. You try to see who it is when you hear that famous laugh. You knew right away it was jin. Thoughts just flooded in your head like 'Wait so he's not going to call security on me? Did I really give the Jungkook my phone number?' You couldn't handle anymore surprises that night so after all that, you went straight home and went to sleep.

.
.
.

How do y'all like it so far? This is based on a true story by one of my friends and I got inspired by it.