Chapter Two

It was the next morning. You were rolling around on your bed, about to get up, when your friend facetimed you. She was also a big fan of BTS so you excitedly told her what happened last night. 
"I just can't believe that wasn't a dream."
"maybe because it was a dream." said your friend, Ashley. "I mean thats not possible at all. You should at least make it sound a little more believable Y/N."
"But it is the truth. Just watch, Jungkook is going to text me later today. Wait.......what if he calls me! Ashley, if I die today, its because I fangirled too much."
"Haha, Alright, just dont get too disappointed when he doesn't give you a call."
"You really dont believe me, do you?"
"I want to but come on. He's an idol and your just.....normal. I dont want to sound like a downer but I dont want you to get obessesed over this and then get disappointed."
"I won't, I'm perfectly fine and calm....at least until he calls me. OMG THAT WILL BE HEAVEN! What should I say when he does?"
"I dont know but anyways my mom is calling me so I have to go."
"Alright, bye Ashely. You better hope I'm still alive by the end of the day."
"ya ya, bye Y/N!"

4 hours have passed and your sitting on the couch watching some TV, thinking about the call your going to get "Should I start with saying hi or hello? What if he eventually doesn't like me? Wait, thats not possible I'm adorable....at least thats what I'm told. Aish, I'm thinking too much. I need to focus on TV and relax."