Chapter 1

Shane's POV
What a year has Smackdown Live has been. We have beaten RAW a thousand times thanks to social media and people praising of our work. I feel so proud of how everyone seized their opportunity for not only this week but also since we started in July with the Draft. Now I'm at home relaxing and preparing for the final show of 2016. I was watching the weather that it is snowing everywhere and delayed traffics and cancelled flights. There was a knock on the door and I went to open to see who's in there. It was my partner in crime, the General Manger of Smackdown Live, Daniel Bryan.

"Daniel, What are you doing here?" I said looking confused. Daniel replied "Brie and I couldn't get home thanks to cold weather. Is it OK that we can stay in your house for the holidays?" I replied with the one thing that makes Daniel proud and that is by doing the YES chant. Daniel smiled and said "Come on out, you guys!" What I didn't realise is that I let the entire Smackdown Live roster. Everyone was there like AJ Styles, Baron Corbin, Dolph Ziggler, Dean Ambrose, Renee Young, The Miz, Natalya, Becky Lynch, The WYATT Family, American Alpha, Nikki Bella, Alexa Bliss, Randy Orton and so much more.

That was something that I never expected and I'm totally regretting it.