Newborn; A Danny Sexbang Vampire Fanfiction.

The dark shadow came late at night, while he was asleep.. giving him the kiss of eternal youth.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP The alarm clock screams as he wakes up and hits the top of it, turning it off then wincing, feeling a slight pain in his abdomen. Hearing his roomate and friend, Barry, leaving the house was a relief, he would ask if he was okay and Danny didn't want to make him concerned. He got up and headed to the bathroom to take a shower, slipping off his boxers as he turned on the water. After the shower he stood infront of the mirror and while shaving accidenlty nicked his chin "Shit!" he mumbled going to clean up the blood but instead fell in a trance looking at it. A few seconds later it stopped bleeding and he cleaned it up, noticing the slight change in his eye coler. "Hm.. That's new, wonder why they look greener.." 

After getting dressed, Dan headed to his friend Arin's house, feeling another pain in his abdomen, but brushing it off just as being hungry from not eating breakfast.

"Hey, Dan!" His friend said joyfully as he entered the house and sat on the couch, "Hey man, you have any skittles or something? My stomachs killing me." Arin nodded, "Yeah dude, sure!" He grabbed the taller man a bag of skittles, tossing them to him. He quickly began eating them, and just as quickly, he felt dizzy, putting a hand on his forehead. "Uh, Dan, you okay..?" just then, he puked up the rainbow colored candy "Oh shit!" He jumped slightly in surprise and grabbed his friend a trashbin, setting it infront of him. 

Danny began to feel even worse, folding his arms across his stomach and bending over slightly, making Arin call out to Barry, who was in the guest room, reading over ideas for Table Flip with Suzy. "What's up ma- Dan are you okay?" He asked, seeing how their friend was sitting. "I-i don't know, Barry.." Dan looked up at his two friends who were watching him nervously. "I.. I'm hungry. Suddenly he stood up and walked to Arin, eyes turning red as he grabbed him and bit him violentally in the neck, as he screamed out Barry pulled him away, only to in turn also be bitten as Arin ran to the guest room and closing and locking the door to protect himself and Suzy.

Barry tried to fight him off but passed out from fear and Dan pulled away, letting him drop to the floor as he licked his lips, feeling full. "Mmm.." He quickly came back to his senses, eyes going back to brown, and realized what he'd just done and shouted for Arin, who refused to leave the guest room. He picked up his unconscious friend and knocked on the door to the guest room, eyes brimming with tears "Arin please i.. Barry's okay, he's not dead he just passed out i'm sorry.. please open the door." Suzy looked at her husband who sighed and bit his lip nervously as he unlocked and opened the door. Dan quickly laid their friend on the bed, and they all sighed in relief to see him breathing. 

"Dan, what.. what happened to you?" Arin asked, eyes filled with fear "I don't know.. i-i was feeling sick ever since i woke up, and then the fuckin' skittles made it worse and i.. i just felt.. hunger.." tears began to fall from his face, and Suzy came over to him, her and Arin both tearing up a bit, too. He wiped his eyes and walked out of the room, going instead back to the couch and looking down at the floor blankly. His friends followed and just stood behind him, not knowing what to say, or do. "I.. i'm a monster." He whispered, and rubbed his nose and eyes "I'm sorry, guys.. i.." Arin moved, and sat next to his friend "It's okay.. Barry's fine, and i mean, shit, Dan you're part of our family we can't just throw you out or something." Dan looked at him, then at Suzy, giving a slight smile to both of them "I love you guys."