1

Where is he? Harry thought as he pushed past sweaty strangers. Once he had step foot into the club, Liam took off, a brunette hanging on his arm. He looked and looked, no sign of Liam. Harry sighed, plopping down at the bar.

"Word of advice, don't let your roommate drag you out to the bar." He said to himself, putting his head in his hands. He had better things to do. He looked up, over to the bartender. He beckoned her over with a tilt of his head.

"What can I get for ya?" She shouted, the music loud. A bright Cockney accent laced her words. She was cute. Her hair was dyed a bright pink and various tattoos covered her exposed arms. Harry would like her, you know, if he wasn't into dudes.

Harry spoke after giving the girl a once-over. "Give me your strongest, please." He might as well take advantage of the tab Liam left open. Plus, he needed a drink if he wanted to get through the night.

The girl cringed, going to fix up the drink. "Tough night, aye? I've been there." She grabbed a bottle of Vägermiester, pouring it into a small glass. She passed it to Harry.

He took a sip, his face contorting as the familiar burn of the drink slipped down his throat. He had to raise his voice. "I came to the club expecting to have a lads night out, but my roommate left as soon as we walked in."

She frowned. "Sorry, mate. What does he look like? Maybe I saw him."

Harry took another sip of his drink, trying to pin point distinct features of Liam. "Well, he's about 5'10, maybe. Um, his hair's in a quiff, and he was wearing a white vest, oh, and he had a sleeve on his left arm."

Her face lit up in recognition, nodding. "Oh, yeah, I saw 'im. He was with a shorter lad, with blue eyes. Says he went to the back, in the booths. He should still be there, I bet."

"Thank you, uh -" Harry looked at the nametag pinned on her shirt. Janis. "-Janis." He pulled a 5 pound note out of his wallet and set it down on the bar for her. He smiled before walking off to find Liam.

Harry made his way to the back of the club, or the booths as Janis called them. Laughter enveloped the room. Harry entered and sure enough, Liam was there, sat next to the same brunette that pulled him from Harry. Liam was drunk.

"Harold, you've found me. C'mere, mate." Liam exclaimed, his words slurred. Liam motioned next to him. Harry obliged, going to sit next to him. "You've had a drink. Vägermiester." He stated, judging by Harry's breath.

Harry nodded. "You've had more than a drink, Liam. Like, seven drinks." Harry eyes the bottles of alcohol sitting on the table in front of him. As he went to look back at Liam, a pair of bright blue eyes stopped him. The man stared at him, his teeth digging into his bottom lip. Harry swallowed, feeling weirdly intimidated by this stranger. This beautiful stranger.

Liam followed their interaction, his vision blurry. "Lemme introduce you, H. This is Louis Tomlinson. Louis Tomlinson, this is my roommate, Harry Styles. Everyone else, this is Harry. Harry, this is everyone else."

People have Harry slurred 'hello"'s, but Louis, he didn't answer. He only smirked. Harry looked challengingly back at him, a single eyebrow raised. Harry had a good feeling about this guy.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Louis Tomlinson."

Harry had a really good feeling about this guy.