Chapter 1: Welcome home!

Reg was telling, for everyone who wanted to listen the story about how we had ran away to the forbidden forest so we could get away from Jr  (Filch's son, don't ask me. Neither I can understand how could someone like Filch have a son) before he could register our suspicious pockets for some incriminatory evidence that could prove us guilty of the term-ending prank that would hopefully leave him cleaning all the summer.

But, until then the only remotely interesting thing I had done was struggling with some gnome (who by the way had defeated me) while he had been bravely fighting an ogre, but he had to stop his own fight to save me, like a prince to his damsel in distress.

"Hey! There weren't any forest's nymphs trying to seduce you!" I complained, just because I liked interrupting.

"Shut it or I'll take you out of the story."  there was a laugh's chorus and this girl, Anna-I-Don't-Know-What-Else, rushed to shut us all as well so that Reg could end his tale

I took my cellphone out of my pocket,  checked my  hexapp inbox and nothing, absolutely nothing, which was quite a deception because I was already bored of being rejected by the nymphs in Reg's story. My las downloads were done, the PDF for universal history's class was there, right where I left it, (page a hundred and thirty six), the Word archives with my potions and transfiguration homework were fully charged and Jacky hadn't answered me the charms questions yet, which I believe was quite careless if you think that I spent the first two hours of the journey answering the DADA homework and sent it to her the very moment I finished.

"Then,  the Centaur tried to shoot me an arrow, but with my super extra advanced reflexes I managed to avoid it, saving Dric here from another arrow, while Nila, this nymph I was telling you, made a huge water wall with the water of the lake behind us so that she could protect us 'cause there were coming more and more centaurs trying to get us out." He was going to keep on talking but the temptation to interrupt him again was too much for me to stand it.

"And you were so scared when a sharp arrow managed to get through the water wall that you wet yourself."

"Of course... Wait, what?" Typical from Reg, I hear the laughs chorus again and my cousin dedicates me his best murderous stare. 

"Ha ha, so funny, Dric." Yup, positive, Reg's going to kill me, but it was worth it, the aedus will sing my name and they will  praise the bursting laughs that made Weasly stop bragging.

Soon, my cousin ended his story and quite next to it, the bells from the train ringed indicating that we had come to fate.

I stepped in Kings Cross station and was received by my parents. If I'm not wrong they have a bakery's box. I'm gonna be lucky today! (And no, sadly not that kind of luck, but who knows?).

– Mummy! – yeah, I called her mummy, sod off with the childish rubish.

You can laugh now, but I'm going to eat a black forest cake and you are not. It's a fact, blokes who are not sweet with their mothers have less fudge than blokes who are lovely with their mothers.

  – Oh, hi dad. – What? He is not the one with the black forest cake in his hands, I can smell it yet!

How did it go? Did you had a good time? Did you keep working out ? What did you learn?
Do you know how to perform the spell of...?

That are a few of the questions that kinged during the car ride from King's Cross to my house. I live near to Regent's Park, which comes handy since it's a relatively short ride by car  and I just want to lock myself in my headphones.

Flying through the sky
Reaching the top of this mess
I hear the cursed's cry
Gray and black all above us
Nothing to lose, something to try
Feeling the sharp breeze's greet