Chapter Fifteen: The Strip

(just gonna say a thanks to izzyisjustice for encouraging me to update this. Yayayayayay okay to the story now)

Y/n's pov:

I put on a pretty modest outfit as we get ready for our celebration. Just skinny jeans and a t-shirt. But when I walk out the guys are wearing something... Different.

I walk out and they're all wearing bedazzled suits that, as I find out, glow. It's obviously Bren forced the others to where them because they're all looking down in shame. Except Brendon, he's grinning, obviously proud of himself.

"Oh, that's horrible!" I shriek.

"It gets worse..." Jon sighs and they all turn around.

Each one has a letter on it, spelling out "R A D !".

I sigh and look at my idiot brother. "You're an ass." I say.

"Thanks sis." he pulls me into a hug.

We, begrudgingly, get into the car.

"Wanna ride shotgun?" Brendon asks Ryan.

"Nah, I'll stay in the back." he grabs my hand.

I feel my cheeks heat up but I get a warm fuzzy feeling. I plant a kiss on his cheek.

"Alright lovebirds, we get it." Brendon shakes his head.

We hop in the backseat and Brendon puts the roof down, since his car is a convertible.

We, well they, are suited in stupid clothing but we're gonna have a good time no matter what.

"Guys, let's get some of the famous crap Vegas food." Jon suggests.

"Don't think that's a thing, Jon." Ryan says sarcastically.

Jon turns around and narrows his eyes at him. "Fuck your rules." he says.

Ryan puts his hands up in defeat and laughs.

He puts one down and the other around me. He turns to look at me and smiles.

"Hey." I say.

"Hey." he repeats and kisses my nose.

"I'm so excited for you guys." I grin.

"Thank you." he nuzzles his head into my neck.

I pat his hair and lay my own head on his.

Our moment is interrupted by my stupid brother though. "We're here!" he calls.

When we get out, he makes them stand in formation to spell out "RAD!"

I start to laugh until they pick me up and carry me. I'm spread across all of their arms so that I can complete the, to quote Brendon, "cool guys look".

Basically he's trying to make them look like pussy slayers, when in reality they look like male strippers.

I go along with it though because it's Vegas, they're used to rad! male strippers at this point.

As ridiculous as my situation was, it was super pretty out. As tacky as it was I love the neon lights, they give everyone a glittery vibe. I love that vibe.

We stop at a food venue to get food, they were still holding me. I had to feed them all onion rings.

When we all get back to the car, I slap Brendon. "You're shit." I say, jokingly.

"Hey at least Ryan got to hold your butt all night." he smirks.

I blush as Ryan says "What the fuck, are you trying to get your little sister laid?"

"Yes." he replies then jumps in the driver's seat.

I bury my face in Ryan's chest and scream.