I'm your Senpai, Your Stalker

In the school of Shingeki High, there are these two students who haven’t talk or chat to each other have their fate decided in a sudden moment at their first meeting. Well, not have not… Levi knew Eren since his 1st year at Shingeki High. Levi was kind a stalker… but weird. It might be an OOC but… Enjoy. :)

Eren Jaeger is a 3rd year student of Shingeki high. He is a student that is very good at all sports and an honor one.
Levi Rivaille is a 4th year student, same school as Eren Jaeger. He is the president of the basketball club and the Student Body Council. And he’s the Valedictorian.

Their relationship was nothing at first. But one early morning, they both met each other in a silent peaceful rooftop of their school. With no one else’s around.

Eren didn’t know that Levi, his senpai, liked him since he started 1st year at Shingeki high.

Eren was always, everyday… school days, hanging out on the rooftop whenever he’s too early.

Levi was standing near the wires blocking at the end of the view of the rooftop. He noticed someone opened the door.

Levi was surprised by that time. At that time he can’t talk to Eren because he is too shy inside but outside his face was only normal as always. So he looked at Eren who was still at the door holding the door knob with a surprised face painted on.

Eren thought that it was the first time he saw the president here at rooftop, standing near the wires and feeling the early breeze, in the morning, coming at him and he was smiling too. He also thought that it was the first time he saw president Rivaille smile. Because every time Eren saw him, his face was always cold or looked so bored or annoyed that just want to kill someone already.

But when Levi noticed Eren, Levi’s smile disappeared from his pale face. After the disappearance of his smile, he gave Eren a cold glare.

Levi didn’t know what to do. So he just walked towards Eren until he reached him face to face. Eren was shock on how short his senpai’s infront of him. He backed a little to make way for his senpai but when Levi grab and pulled Eren’s neck tie to get closer to him, Eren yelp. Levi asked.

“Are you Eren Jaeger… from 3rd year class 1?”

“Yes…!” Eren immediately answered.

Eren, who was still in shock on what Levi did to him, stared at those cold eyes Levi’s giving to him.

Eren closed his eyes and had a fearsome feeling that Levi’s coming closer to his face. He felt something soft touched his cheeks. It’s Levi’s lips touching. He felt, too, that senpai’s sniffing his hair. So he jolted away but it was the end of the road. He leaned at the wall while huffing so heavily.

“Gomen Eren. I’ll tell you directly…” Levi said almost wanna ‘pfft’

“Directly what?” he asked while his head is still down huffing.

“I like you. Eren Jaeger”

‘What the heck?! Did he just say he likes me?’ Eren thought.

Eren lifted his head and stared at Levi. Levi’s face was serious.

‘Why would he confess to a guy like me? I mean seriously? Wait! Shit! I’m being underestimated! Wait? How so…? Idiot! ’

“So… What’s your answer?” Levi asked.

“Huh?! Ugh… May I think about it for the mean time… Senpai?”

Eren requested. Levi didn’t say anything instead he walked down and disappeared.