Runaway

Tessa's P.O.V

"Stop Damien! PLEASE!" I screamed as he threw his fist at my face "No bitch you need your daily beating!" He shouted at me as he finished beating me to the ground "Don't get up you fucking whore" he spat  "Not like i could move from here anyway!" I managed to say.

This is what happens to me everyday im used to it, nothing ever changes. The pain has numbed and my feelings are gone. 

I finally got up and made my way to my room "I need to get out of here." I said to myself as i threw all my things into my bag it wasn't much but it was all I had. I got everything and ran out the door as fast as I could I didn't stop running until I was far away from that hell. I looked around me and suddenly something hit me on the head and I blacked out.

"Miss, Miss? are you ok?" A familiar swedish voice asked. I started to open my eyes and saw Felix the person who saved my life. "Wha- Oh my god!" I said as I shot up "Your Pewdiepie!" I said exitedly "Yes I am I'm so very sorry for hitting you on the head I was carrying my things and my tools must have hit you on the head." "No no it's fine!" I say in shock "I can't beleive i met you!" I start to tear up "Don't cry!" Felix said as he helped me up "How can I not?! You seriously saved my life!" "Naw. Come on lets get some ice on your head there is a massive lump there. Whoops" 

I followed Felix to his car "Where are we going?" I asked "Back to my place." he replied. I can't beleive this i met felix and now I'm going to his house! Hopefully Damien dosen't come looking for me any time soon.