Six- Brayden

Jordan's POV
I'm trying something new on this chapter to see how I like it. Also vote if you think I should continue doing this form

"Come on man, let's see what you got." Prince smirked at our older brother.

"Come on little brother, you know that just since I've been away for 3 years doesn't mean I can't shoot." Hunter pulling the pistol out of the holster, and looked over at Prince.

He smirked and pulled back the hammer on the gun. He aimed at the target and pulled the trigger multiple times, waiting a few seconds in between each shot, hitting the bullseye each time.

"Come on man, how do I not know if you've been practicing while you where away." Prince said throwing his hands up in the air, making me snicker.

"Oh so you think you could do better?" Hunter said putting the gun back in the holster.

"I know I can do better." Prince scoffed playfully.

"Oh, yeah then show me little brother." Hunter said taking a step back giving Prince room.

Prince did the same thing as Hunter; he pulled back the hammer and shot, doing that multiple times.

"Well you ain't bad." Hunter said when they got to the targets, and saw Prince's two inch grouping.

I looked over into Brayden's dark brown eyes. His busted lip and bruises have gotten better, but they're still noticeable though.

"You sleepy?" He asked as I snuggled up against his side.

"Hey Diaz, you can finally speak English uh?" Hunter said sitting against the opposite wall.

"Yeah." Brayden chuckling a little.

"Come on Bray-Bray." I said standing up feeling like I'm about to fall asleep.

"You going to bed?" Prince asked walking over towards Hunter.

"Yeah I feel like I'm gonna pass out." I said as Brayden stood up beside me.

"Night y'all." I said turning around to go out the door with Brayden beside me.

"Brayden." I whined looking up at him.

"Hop on." He said, knowing that I'm to lazy to walk up the stairs.

I smiled and hopped onto his back. He held my legs in his arms as I draped my arms around his neck and rested my chin on his hat.

"I'll see you in the morning okay?" He said when we got to my room.

"Okay Brayden." I said and hugged him, as he rapped his arms around my waist and kissed the top of my head. When let go of the hug, I walked into my room and he walked over to his which was about three doors down on left, while mine was on the right.

I changed out of my clothes and put on a soft long sleeve shirt, and soft pajama shorts. I pulled my hair into a messy bun, turned off the lights and snuggled my covers to my bed, slowly falling to sleep to the music.

Dream

"Brayden?" I whispered looking into his emotionless brown eyes.

"It was you?" I asked as he stood beside his brother and father.

"It wasn't his decision Jordy." Jackson said gripping my hand tighter.