Seashells

A/N: CandyMoon6583, this is for you, hope you like!
____________

"Hey, Garnet, can you uh... Help me with something?" Steven asked the tall fusion. She sat down on his bed next to him, removing her visor, knowing that this was important to the young boy. "Of course, Steven," she replied, while crossing her legs. "I really like Connie and I know that you know that. But, I want to show her somehow that I really care about her." Garnet smiled wide at Steven, "Well, I don't know much honestly about human relationships, but I think you should give her something or do something for her to make her feel special." Steven got very excited at the Gem's words. "Oo~ I know just what to do! Thanks Garnet!" he hugged her tight before running out to the beach.
__________________

"H-hey, Connie. Uhm, I have something for you," Steven was very nervous and that was quite obvious to Connie. "Okay? What is it?" Steven handed her a small box. Connie's eyes widened, surprised that Steven would actually put so much thought into a gift like this. Undoing the ribbon, Connie opened the box to see a small bracelet of shells inside. "Oh wow, Steven it's beautiful! Where did you get it?" Steven laughed awkwardly, "I uh, made it actually." Connie practically tackled Steven into a hug, "thank you so much!" She put the bracelet on, it fit perfectly, (thank you, Garnet), "this really means a lot to me, Steven." She quickly pressed a chaste kiss to Steven's cheek before taking his hand and walking back to the house.

~The End~