1

Amai POV
"Hey cutie, it's time to wake up~" my alarm clock says , which is an anime boy with red hair and brown/red eyes.

I press the snooze button and threw my covers off my body.
I got out my bed and headed to my closet to get my uniform and undergarments.

I start walk to the restroom, but before I could even take a step out my room, my brother came running down the hallway in his pajamas

"Watch where you're going you Baka!" I yell with my fist in the air. "Sorry!" He chuckles before crashing into a door.

I giggle to myself and walked towards the bathroom/washroom to get ready.

             -Mini time skip-
When I arrived to the washroom, I started to strip myself from my pajamas. I got into the tub and soon relaxed when I felt the warm water on my skin. All was peaceful until I heard the voice of my little sister. "Nee-chan!! Issei-chan is here to get you!" She yelled from the front door.

When she said Issei, I fell trying to get out of the tub, hurried to put on my outfit, grabbed my bag and breakfast and ran straight to the front door. While Issei was talking to my sister, I slowly tip-toed (A/N- tip-toeing in my jordans!) "RAWR!!" I yell scaring both Issei and Jun. Jun jumps into Issei's arms while Issei screams loudly. I laugh as the duo pouts and folds their arms at me.

I wipe a tear from my face, "Ah! That was hilarious! You should have seen your faces!!" I laugh until someone picks me up bridal style. I look up and saw Issei's brown eyes and calm (but perverted) face. I blush and look away, as Issei laughs and Jun starts to tease me.

"Wow, you should have seen YOUR face Amai!" Jun teases. "Whatever you Baka..." I trail off.
Wait......Issei is still holding me.....WHAT! I tug on his sleeve for him to get the message to put me down. He got the message and slowly puts me down, chuckling and rubbing the back of his neck (blushing also).

There was an awkward silence before he broke it, "Um let's get going..." I nod in agreement as we walked our way to Kuoh Academy.