Chapter 1

Well today seems like it's going nowhere. I am currently taking care of my grandmother. She's really been pushing my buttons today. She calls me for the most craziest things. Some of them she can do herself. Like today, she walked into the kitchen sat there and took out some meat for dinner. Only to walk out the kitchen into her room down the hall and call me saying "Alex can you fix me some water?"

If only you guys can see the look on my face right now. Getting up smacking my lips I proceed to the kitchen to get her some water. As I'm getting her the water my phone rings and its Paisley. Sliding my finger to answer the call I hear her voice.

"Hey you wanna chill today?" She said. I could hear loud music in the background as she talked. Annoyed I pull the phone away from my ear. She really needed to turn that music down. Damn near bussing my ear drums.

" Yea I could use a break from my grandmother right about now and where we going?" I said taking the glass of ice water to my grandma. Looking at me she mouthed "who is that?" I replied Paisley. Her face grimaced as if she had ate something terrible. As you can see my grandmother isn't too fond of me hanging with Paisley. Why? I don't even know myself. Ignoring her look I walked away into the living room to finish my conversation.

" Kay and I are going to hang out at her apartment it's just us cause her roommate had left out of town" she replied. With the music still blasting through the phone I started to become agitated. "Do you mind turning that down it's hurting my ears" I mumbled. I looked down at the outfit I had on and it was okay for my liking. I wasn't dressing up to impress anyone anyway.

"Alright sounds cool I should pack an overnight bag I'm guessing?"

"Yeah like three days worth of clothes. I'm on my way to pick you up so be ready" and with that Paisley hung up. Sighing I go into my room and pack some clothes. I could hear my grandmother calling my name in the distance so I stopped to go see what she wanted.

"Where you going?" She asked raising an eyebrow. Knowing her I gotta give a full report. Thankfully my dad came upstairs and saved me.

"Dad I'm going out with Paisley to her house and spending the night there for three days can I go?" He looked at me and shrugged. As always my dad didn't care as long as I wasn't doing dumb shit as he says.

" Why are you leaving me?" my grandmother started to whine.

"Ma you've been bothering the girl all day let her get some peace" my dad yelled.

"Ain't nobody ask you for your opinion David" she replied.

"Well it's my daughter so I'm giving it she's a good kid let her gone an have fun" and with that he walked off into the kitchen to fix himself something to eat.

She looked at me with sad eyes and started to shine again. I couldn't deal with her dramatic behind right now so I just go pack the rest of my clothes. Pretty soon I hear a knock at the door and my dad going to open it. Paisley then enters my room as I'm putting my coat and boots on. She hugs me and asks me was I all set? Nodding my head we proceeded out the door not before she said hey to my grandmother earning a hello back.

Getting into the car I notice Kay talking in the phone to someone. I wave at her and she smiles back at me. Driving off into the direction in we were going Paisley phone rings. I look down at my IPhone 4 and began to text my boyfriend back.

(Text conversation)
Bae😘😍: Wyd today?
Alex☺️: I'm going with Paisley and Kayla for a sleepover...
Bae 😘😍: U always wit Pais nosey ass 😒
Alex: Lendell you're just saying that cause you don't like her
Bae😘😍: I've got my reasons tho😒