Chapter Three

Unexpected Love (part three)

When I meet up with Ellen and Sophie, we get in line for Shane Dawson signatures. After being in line for fifteen minutes, the girl behind me taps my shoulder. What does your shirt say?" she asks. "Tomahawk chop is my death blow. its a Smosh thing..." I respond. "Oh my sister loves them." she says. I then look at the line in front if me. I forgot to move forward!! Oops! I rush forward and run into Ellen.

"Sorry!" I apologize to her. "Your fine." She responds. For the rest of the wait Ellen and I talk about the "date".

Then we get to the front of the line. "Nice shirt." Shane tells Ellen as we get our stuff signed. She's wearing her "Fuck up" shirt. "Ha thanks." She blushes. Ellen has been watching Shane for almost a month, but yet has a huge, and I mean HUGE, crush on him. She waves as we walk away. "Ohhhhhh myyyyyy gooooooosh" she says. Ellen jumps up and down and squeals. As she is I quickly pull out my phone and snap a picture. "Ha ha got ya!!" I laugh.

*ANTHONY'S POV*

I blush as I walk to hall A to join the rest of the Smosh Games crew. only if Marissa was a gamer. She is just so beautiful. And yet I don't think she sees that. I want to ask her to be my girlfriend, but I've only known her for a day, and I don't know if she even likes me back.

*MARISSA'S POV*

Ellen, Sophie and I run down to Hall A, excited to see Mari, Jovenshire, Sohinki, Lasercorn, Ian, and Anthony. Only if Pewds was here...

*ANTHONY'S POV*

A few early people are starting to come and ask for signatures. And I'm thinking more about Marissa. Maybe I can leave Kalel in our room and I can move in with Marissa.

*LASERCORN'S POV*

"Anthony. Anthony?! Anthony!" I shout trying to get his attention. Jovenshire slaps Anthony's arm, and he snaps out of it. All day he's been looking at this one girl. I have to admit she's pretty but back to the story.

"Anthony this girl wants a picture with you." I say hoping he actually heard me. He walks to her, but he's still 'daydreaming' you could say. "Can you look at the camera for me hun?" The girl asks. "Yeah." He responds as they take about a million pictures.

Three girls run into the hall, all very beautiful. Especially the blond tall one. Anthony walks up to the brunette and hugs her.

*MARISSA'S POV*

I hug him gently and then we let go. "I didn't know you we're a gamer girl." Anthony says surprised. I point at my shirt and say, "I love assassins creed, just sayin.". "Hey maybe we could play some games back at the hotel, I brought my laptop.". "Yeah that would be fun!" I responds as we walk over to the rest of his crew.

------------------------------------------

Ahhh! Too many povs in this one...