Chapter Twenty-Eight: Return To Snow Part 2

-July 31, 9:06 AM, Snow Country-

"It's really nice here... so that weather thing you told me about is why the coast where we landed and this valley is so warm?" Isaribi said.

"That's right, you should of seen it when I was here last time..." Naruto said.

"The Palace is beautiful!" Sakura interrupted.

"Sakura I was telling Isa-chan how it looked last time!" Naruto said, slightly annoyed. "They did fix all the damage though, especially to the palace." Naruto said and smiled.

"Well you did most of the damage Naruto-kun." Sakura said with a smirk.

Naruto stuck out his tongue at Sakura,

Sakura and the other girls laughed.

"That's enough, we're almost to the Palace... don't forget we're here on a mission." Kakashi said.

They all nodded.

About ten minutes later they're inside the Palace and had just entered the huge Throne Room, at the far side of the room sat Princess Koyuki Kazihana with a big smile on her face, to her left stood her adviser who when he saw Team Seven looked happy and annoyed at the same time, to the right of the throne stood an attractive young woman they figured was her personal servant. The courier lead them across the room and stopped about ten feet from the bottom of the twenty stairs that lead up to the throne. They lined up from left to right Kakashi, Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, Anko, Yugito, Tayuya, Isaribi and Tenten. The red clad courier bowed and left the room.

The Advisor stepped forward. "I present to you her Royal highness... Princess please sit down!" He said proudly at first, then yelled in shock. He moved to stop her but was too late.

Princess Koyuki leapt from her throne and ran down the stairs, her white trimmed red dress flapped behind her.

By the time she reached the bottom of the stairs it was obvious to them where she was headed, everyone except Team Seven was in shock a Princess would act like this.

She wrapped her arms around him in a big hug and gave him what many would call a very passionate kiss on his right cheek. "I missed you kid, how's my little hero doing?" Koyuki said with a huge smile then ruffled his hair.

"Princess Koyuki please remember your place!" The Advisor said, very flustered and annoyed.

"Oh calm down Shiyou, it's just Naruto, I'd be dead if it wasn't for him... and so would you." Koyuki said, and winked at Naruto.

"He hasn't changed at all, he's just as stuffy as ever." Naruto said with a foxy grin.

The Adviser just huffed and turned slightly red from frustration.

"I'm much stronger now... oh, you know my Sensei, Kakashi Hatake, and my friends Sasuke Uchiha and Sakura Haruno." Naruto said, then looked and Anko.

Anko bowed respectfully. "Greetings Princess Koyuki, I am Anko Mitarashi, Sensei of this team. This is Yugito Nii, Tayuya, Isaribi, and Tenten. We ae here as backup to Team Seven." Anko said, and bowed.

"I'm sorry Princess, but we don't have time for formalities, please tell us the situation." Kakashi said with polite authority.

Princess Koyuki sighed sadly. "You're right, follow me, I'll explain everything. Thank you all for coming so quickly, I know I can count on you again Naruto." She said and smiled, then turned and lead them up the stairs, past the throne, behind a curtain, and down a long stone hallway to her least favorite room in the entire Palace the military headquarters.