Dream or Nah

This whole chapter is in the authors pov

"Get back here now". Chris growled

"Hell nawl".Tyga stomped into the kitchen.

Chris wasn't going for it, Tyga was gonna give him some respect.

Before Tyga could go to the kitchen, Chris pulled his arm back.

Chris was livid. First he cashier flirt and he flirts back. Df

"Let me go nigga". Tyga said

Tyga was pissed to but not as much as Chris was. How could he think he was like that. Especially to flirt with other guys while he is standing dead right there. He would never do that to Chris.

Giving up, Tyga smacked the hell out of Chris causing him to stumble back. You could see that his face was stinging.

Soon Chris eyes showed pure anger. His eyes even started turning black. Then they were. Tyga backed up every time Chris got closer to him.

Until he bumped into a wall

Hell nawl. Tyga wasn't bout to sit there and acted like he couldn't move.

Chris was 3 ft away from Tyga. Tyga made a run for it. To the front door Tyga went.

That's how people die

The door was locked. Tyga needed to unlock it then run. Not thinking it through Tyga turned around to run for the back door but Chris was right in his tail.

Chris eyes were fully black, steam practically coming out his nose.

Chris slammed his fist in both sides on the door preventing Tyga from moving. 

Tyga wanted to crawl into a hole. Yeah he made a mistake by slapping him but Chris was making him madder by the second. The spot where Tyga slapped Chris was irritated and red but I didn't seem to bother Chris.

Chris could tell Tyga was scared and he was enjoying every bit of it. He shouldn't have slapped him.

Chris leveled to Tyga body and whispered in his ear

"It fascinates me when I see fear in your eyes. ". He bit on Tyga earlobe.

That sent chills down Tyga back. Chris smirked see how Tyga was effected by that.

Chris roughly and tightly wrapped his arms around Tyga small waist.

Chris bit on Tyga neck making him squirm from the pain.

"Your mine and no one else. Nobody will take u from me". Chris growled.

Those words sent chills down Tyga back making him shiver.

Chris picked him up bridal style and took him upstairs.

What scared Tyga the most was when he saw he black dark eyes.

Tyga held onto Chris for dear life hoping not to fall.

The closer they got to the room the faster Tyga heart started to beat.

Chris laughed,"I can hear your heart". He said in a deep frighting voice.

T hands started to tremble.

"Aww your scared. ". Chris cooed. His eyes were even darker than before.

Before replying, Chris threw him on the bed.