Chapter 2 ( Harry's P.O.V)

On the side of this chapter ill have a picture of Mollie. Sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes ill make sure to run through and fix them. Also Please comment any ideas u guys have and please vote thanks guys. :) 

I woke up to my alarm. I turned over and knocked it off my night stand. I rolled back over and growled into my pillow."Let's go Harold! We have a concert today." Louis was the only one who called me Harold besides my mom of course. I got up and threw on a pair of sweatpants. I was kinda excited for the concert today, I finally get to meet Mollie the girl Louis has been talking to. I can tell she makes him happy. She is supposed to be bring me a girl but this always happens. I always get stuck with their weird friends. She is probably some freak. But I'll put up with her for Lou. I walk out to see Liam and his girlfriend Riley sleeping on the couch. And Zayn and Niall where sitting there playing COD Black Ops. "Hey lads" I said  as I sat right in between them "Yo WTF Harry" Niall said as he threw his arms up in the air. "Thanks Hazza" Xayn said as he pinched my cheeks and got up. " So Niall how's it been?" I put my arm around his shoulder. " Ehh Cara hasn't called in a week or two. I hate her being away at college." NIall and Cara have been dating for about 3 months now. I'm the only one that doesn't have a girlfriend or in Lou's case not talking to a girl. 

Zayn and his girlfriend Carter have been dating for like 8 months. I'm thinking maybe it's time i start looking for someone. I'm taken out of my thoughts by Paul and one of the other bodyguards. It was time to go to the concert hall. About time i needed to get out of this small bus. But first we had to wake up LIam and Riley.. Hmmmm. THats it I grabbed a hand ful of snow from outside and I threw it at them. " Harry F***ing Styles you better run" LIam jumped off the couch and ran after me. I ran around to the Back of the bus and snuck in the window. He ran around looking for me till he gave up. 

We all went inside the venue and it was huge. "Wow this is awesome Lou." HE was too busy just staring into the rows of seats. "Ya and to think im going to see Mollie for the first time tonight." He just smiled. I have never seen him so happy before. " So what's up with this friend of hers that she is bringing.?' " Harry listen she isn't the wealthiest and last week her house burnt down so she doesn't have much. Please don't be a ass." Oh great so I'm stuck with a gross smelly and dirty girl. " Your lucky I want you to be happy." That was all i could think to say. I made a face and him. "Harry she is a nice girl just had a bad past please be nice." "Fine" i growled. I started to walk away " If not I'll kick you in the nuts so hard u can't have fucking kids Styles." He crackes me up. " I wanna see that one" I said as I stuck my tongue out and walked away. 

After messing with the makeup and hair people for awhile it was almost time for the concert. I heard the door open and i turned around to see two girls. One had black straight hair and alittle to much makeup for my liking and the other one had brown hair that went down into curls. THe first thing I realized was teh loads of bracelets on her arm. Lou stood up and ran and hugged the one with black hair guessing thats Mollie. So bracelet girl is mine. She didn't look dirty or gross. Her hair and teh way it fell down and her light makeup was just perfect. She just looked over and smiled. THen she made her way over to Riley and hugged her. Wait how does she know her? I went over and sat by Liam. " So u guys know each other?" They both just shook their heads yes. hmmm so she is shy. That;s hot. What am I talking about... I can't like her. 

' So Ali how is Tyler?" Riley said. Wait who is TYler? Is that her boyfriend? A wave of jealousy just hit me like a ton of bricks. "Good, I really think him and your brother are more then just friends." So wait who is this guy?? I really need to stop over thinking.Right then the head dude came in telling us we needed to go that it was show time. The girls were gonna stay in the room back here so fans couldn't get to them.

After the concert we all came back the the room to find the girls all sleeping. Cara and Carter were here too. Niall ran over to her and kissed her head lightly. They were too cute. I looked for Ali but she wasn't there. Maybe something happened and she had to go, but mollie was still here. I walked to the back and opened the door to see her sitting there on the curb. It was only 27 degrees outside she must be freezing. I took off my sweatshirt and ran over to her. "Ali here take this." I tried to hand it too her but she just knocked it out of my hand. "Just go away, nobody cares about me so why should you." She was crying. I didnt know what to do so i just turned around and woke up Mollie. She should know what to do.