Chapter 1 Discovery

"It appears that she is 6 weeks pregnant."The doctor said to Miss Hungary and Mr. Austria after examining me for what felt to be years I looked at a nonexistent baby bump on my belly in shock at what the doctor said. "I'm pregnant with Holy Rome's baby." was the only thought that ran through my head.

It felt like a few days ago I just gave him my virginity when he came back home from the pointless war that ended up being a draw,but that didn't matter then at the time I was just glad that he was home.

(Le flashback of the smut queen)
It was a sunny day the birds were chirping and the sun was shining upon the soft linen that I had just hung up to dry. It was also three years since my love the Holy Roman Empire, or Ludwig Belischmidt if you prefer,had gone off to war against France, or Francis if you prefer,to gain land for his empire.

I sighed knowing that it was unlikely that Holy Rome would ever come back given the severity of the war so I pushed the thought in the back of my head so it didn't hurt as bad if he didn't return. So I went to dust the furniture in the mansion Mr. Austria calls a home. As I went to do so I heard tiptoeing but I shrugged it off as one of the other maids trying to play a prank on me again, but as I started to dust a painting of Mr. Austria off a pair of warm strong arms wrapped around my shoulders, and I heard the words "Italia I'm home now and I'm not going to leave you again." When I turned around I saw Holy Rome in the flesh wearing his military uniform.

Tears glistened in my eyes as tackled him into a bear hug. "I missed you so much Holy Rome." Tears were streaming down my face but I didn't care Holy Rome was home now and that was all that mattered. "I missed you too, and please don't cry liebe you know that I hate it when you cry."

He muttered as he wiped my eyes. "These aren't tears of sorrow silly they're tears of joy." I said as I smiled a bit. "Good as long as you're happy I'm happy"He said as he smiled and kissed my lips. "Not now Luddy I've got a surprise for you later." I said in the heat of the moment after I broke the kiss. "What is it?" He asked with a hint of eagerness in his voice.

"You'll have to wait after I finish with my work." I said as I gave him a peck on the forehead. "Alright he said as he blushed and ran off. After he ran off I realized what I said to him. "Wait what is the surprise going to be?"I mumbled to myself as I continued to work "Well before the war big brother Francis told me about sex and virginity and how people give their virginity to people they love very much maybe I should give him that." I thought as I dusted the furniture. After dusting the furniture and sweeping the floor ,which were the only chores I had left to do I slipped a note, that said to meet me in my room,under Holy Rome's bedroom door.

When I got to my room I shut the door but left it unlocked. I then stripped out of my dress, shoes, and bandanna only leaving me in my bloomers. I quickly but neatly put away the clothes and laid on my bed before Holy Rome entered my room. "Italia what is the meaning of this?" Holy Rome asked with a huge blush on his face that made him look like a cherry and a nosebleed that trickled down his nose.

"This is your surprise from me to you. The surprise is my virginity." I said as I walked up to him and kissed him feeling his member growing and twitching in excitement. After we stripped completely and we got into bed together and experienced a night that we both wouldn't forget no matter how hard we might try for better or for worse.

(End of Flashback) After the doctor left Mr. Austria and Mrs. Hungary approached me and I thought that I would of gotten a scolding of a life time but that never came. "Felicia do you understand what this all means?" Austria asked in a calm tone that seemed foreign to me since I've only heard that tone when he invited me to listen to him play the piano which happened very rarely. "No sir." I said looking down expecting to be punished. Austria lifted my face up to him gently so I could see his face. "This means now you have to take care of your child as well as yourself now and you're as fragile as a vase now."He said with a calm but serious tone in his voice. "So you're not angry and going to kick me out and make me fend for myself and my child without any help." I asked worried that he was extremely upset with me. "While I am upset that this happened we can't change what happened in the past and you're going to need all the help you can get now." He said before taking me to my room so I can rest.