Chapter One

"Agent Carson, your father wants to see you. Looks like he has a mission for you and Agent Malone." the secretary announced as she entered my office.

"I'll be right there." I said and smiled as I tightened my tie and stepped out of the room.

I'm Adrian Carson and I'm a secret agent. Wow, didn't that sound weird huh? Yeah so, I'm not like a legit secret agent, I'm only 17. My father is the head chief of the U.A.A. meaning "Ultimate Agent Association", yeah it sounds stupid, I would know, I told him the same thing. We go on missions to protect people from others. But we're secret. My friend Drew and I applied last year as helpers but then we got certified as real agents.  

Anyways,  I walked in my dad's office and noticed Drew sitting on the chair playing with his car keys obviously in some trance.

"Oh Adrian, my boy!" my dad said when he saw me. At that moment Drew snapped back in reality. He turned to smile at me as I took a seat beside him.

"Hm, okay. So I got a new mission for you both." my dad smirked at us as he walked over to the cabinet pulling out a file.

"What's it gonna be this time?" Drew let out a long sigh.

"You're going undercover." he grinned.

We've never gone undercover, we usually capture criminals and that sort of stuff.

"Uh, dad further explanation please." I said and shifted in my seat.

"This mission is going to be a bit different than previous ones. It's going to last a lot longer. So, I'll be sending you off to a boarding school where you two need to get close to two girls called Kayla McCoy and Emma Chadwick , which's fathers are the leaders of a dangerous mafia group. You two will need to protect the girls from their fathers which might come after them. But in order to do that you will need to actually act as two friends who got shipped off to a boarding school by their parents. And boys, the key to the plan, get close but not too close." he said and handed us both a copy of the case file.

"When do we leave?" Drew asked.

"You leave in two days, so pack your bags boys, you're going to England!" my dad exclaimed.

Well, this will be one heck of year.

** hey :) so I'm new here and this is my first story on wattpad and I'd really appreciate if you tell me what you think of this. i know this was short but the next will be longer xx ~d **