One Hope For Many

For once, I wish that the little hope for society could be restored. Allow me to put into perspective what that would be: the scared world would unravel its tightly wound rope of hopelessness into oblivion piece by piece, particle by particle, until all is gone into the unknown. We would let our greedy hearts pour out their anguish and sadness into the world's deepest caverns or such like so, never to be seen again.

By what means do humans live by to scare them into living a life of those attributes in which I have named? I won't ever know.

We are greedy, angry, and hopeless. Our greed is one of those where you can find in your everyday life. We choose our money, our job, and our little meaningless time-wasting obligations over what petite joys and wonders we do have, all but regarding them as insignificant. Like our families and our friends. Our anger is one more so of a mystery to many, for we snap at the smallest of issues. And our hopelessness is derived from a place within us filled with a fuel we receive from an unknown source. Our lack of hope in the world, others, and ourselves makes us hopeless to overcome our fears.

We seem to be but one grand failure to the life granted to us. What enforces this? As I have said, I will not ever know.

I intend to set straight the priorities we have mixed up one day, but it takes more than just a dream to bring right to a world...

***

Salen Mokal knows not where she lives, nor does she know what she is. But she is on her own to pursue a passion that burns fiery and bright inside of her, and there is little hope she will succeed. But when one truly believes in something that should be, does that make them foolish? Or does it make them strong?