Best friends

3 months later

Yea me and Ron are bestfriends now and nobody is coming between us. We stayed on the phone day and night and started texting more and more. Oh wait did I mention he played basketball and football to. And no I'm not using him for his status I fuck with him because I want to fuck with him. And besides I play basketball too. We stayed up late at night on school nights just expressing our feelings. He's really my favorite person in the whole wide world and we are just friends.  But just when I was about to go take a nap before it was time for me to go to practice. Ron texted me something that woke me all the way up.

Ronn ❤️~ India when we going to make it official.

India ❤️ ~ well I want to start going out on my birthday I think it would be cute.

Ronn❤️~ yea cool with me 😘

India ❤️~ cool wyd tho

Ronn ❤️ ~ bouta go to practice Ima talk to you later bbg ❤️

Boy boy boy was that on my mind all day long during practice! Some days I would skip practice just to talk to him on the phone before his basketball games. I was a true number one fan that's my best friend till the end. When it came down to me I was always first and people had to respect that.

Vote and comment plz