the dream

jungkook pushes you against the wall and kisses you passiontly you was about to push him when you started to enjoy it and kiss him back and start to take eachers clothes off and jungkook starts to kiss your neck and you start to get really turned on and with that you wake up....

wakes and sits up in bed and sees your next to your boyfriend namjoon and you think to your self why I am I dreaming about namjoons best friend and lay back down wide awake. Namjoon wakes up and says "whats up babe you look at namjoon" and says "it was just a stupid dream." He cuddles up to you, probably thinking you had a nightmare and says "it's okay" and you both shut your eyes. As he is snuggling with you, he thinks to himself "I wonder what she dreams of..."

wakes up in the morning but you can't move as namjoon's arm is around you and when you try to move he moans and pulls you closer to him you roll your eyes and lay there. Then I say "we need to get up for school you know" he groans and says "but I want to stay cuddled up to you" he gets his bottom lip out. You tickle him and he lets go of you and you quickle get and says "I am going in the shower" and he quickly jump up and says "I am joining you" and you laugh and says "that made move."

I get into the shower and turn on the shower namjoon says "hey wait for me" still taking his boxers off you laugh and says "come on then slow couch." Namjoon gets in the and pushes me up against the shower wall and says d"on't call me slow your the one that ran to the bathroom" you look down and smirk. Namjoon lift your head and then kisses you" and says "you want it don't you thats why you ran to the bathroom" you smirk and says "maybe." "I will more better answer than that baby girl." "Of course I did namjoon I can't cope with you your so daddy." Namjoon smirks "you know what happens when you call me daddy" with this he shuffes his cock in and you moam as it goes in he keeps thrusting it in out of you and you moan into his ear which makes him thrust in more. You can feel your self coming to your climax namjoon goes faster and you both reach your climax at the same.

you finish showering and you and namjoon get out and get dressed ready for sixth form and you get in the front of the car and namjoon says "we are going to pick jungkook." You smile and says "ok" and thinks to her self oh shit. Jungkook gets in the car and starts to feel nervous because of the dream he catching you off gard jungkook says "hey Lisa are you ok you?" I panic and says "y-yeah... I am fine... what about you?..." jungkook looks confussed and says "yeah I am fine."