Chapter 12

As I wake, I know where I am. I don't even have to open my eyes to know where I am, what I'm wearing and whose next to. Yoongi? Why is Yoongi in my bed? I sigh oh well.

I look down, feeling a different dress than before. I see a light blue and white flowered dress.

Yoongi stirs next to me

Yoongi stirs next to me. "Hi" he says, sleep still evident in his voice.

"Hi" I say as I wiggle out of his grasp and to the kitchen. "Jin?" I call out. "I'm here" Jin calls from the kitchen. "Whatcha makin?" I ask, sitting myself up onto the counter, swinging my feet.

"Jungkook" he mumbles, I raise my eyebrows. He lifts up the silver platter, i didn't realize was next to me, and lifts the lid. "Boooooo!" I scream falling off the counter, holding my chest. "Jesus Jungkook." I say breathily.

"I heard screams." Yoongi calls running down the stairs. *BANNNNGGGGGG* I shake my head. Yoongi fell down the bottom ten stairs.... there are only twelve stairs.

"Who died?" Yoongi asks, rubbing the back of his head, where he hit it on the floor. I shake my head again, laughing. I point to Jungkook, looking like a lost puppy.

I roll my eyes, walking away. My mood changes  drastically. What the hell did she mean by "don't even think about telling her." I'm furious. Why doesn't anyone tell me this shit. I scream in my head.

I need answers NOW! Stalking into the kitchen, I realize all the boys are in there looking at me scared. "Yoongi. I'm going to ask you one time, One Time, what did she mean?" I said, my voice dangerously low.

"Who?" This asshole is playing dumb. "Yuna, obviously." I bark at him. They are looking everywhere, but me.

"She uh, she.... well she." Yoongi stuttered. "Spit it out!" I scream, my voice echoing around the old wooden house.

"She doesn't want the guys and I to Rest In Peace." He finally sighs. "Rest in peace." I question, eyebrows raised. 

"Yeah uhhhhh, that's why we are here." He stutters again. "Why we aren't with our parents." He said more to himself than me. "Whatever." I roll my eyes, walking upstairs to get my shit and go home.

I slam the door on the way out. "Wonwoo." I nod walking past him. I freeze. Shit.

Yoongi P.O.V.

When I wake she's still in my arms, I put her next to me for *cough* protection. "Hi" i say when I see her looking at me. She squirms in my arms trying to escape. Maybe I should tighten my hold on her, so she could stay with me. Nah she'll get mad, let her go. I loosen my grip.

I pout as she bolts from the room. I roll over to get a few more minutes of sleep.

A scream pierces through the calmness of the room. I bolt down the stairs "I heard screams" I say. I only get to the second step, I slip and hit my head on every stair.

Shit. Oowwwwwwww. I run the back of my head, standing up. I walk into the kitchen."who died." I ask, looking up. I shake my head at Jungkook, who was pretending he was dead on the silver platter.

Mack walks out, attitude practically rolling of her. "Great job geniuses." I smack them each on the back of the head.

I sigh, "should we tell her about, yeah know."

"You mean not being able to Rest In Peace till she tells the world. Oh wait that's not all." The sass practically rolling off Jin. "We have to wait for her to fall in love with one of us, but not tell us, or we fade and disappear. Or are you talking about six of us disappearing after she falls in love with one of us." I sigh running my hands through my hair.

The rest of the guys had come in during the conversation. Mack walked into the room, I freeze. "Yoongi." She says lowly. Shit I'm in trouble. "I'm going to ask you one time, One Time, what did she mean?" Someone rekill me please.

"Who?" I ask hoping to get away with playing dumb.

"Yuna, obviously." Cries internally.

"She uh, she.... well she." I stutter. "Spit it out already." She screams at me. Damn she's sexy when she's mad. Snap out of it *internally hits self*

"Sh doesn't want the guys and I to Rest In Peace." I sigh. "Rest in peace?" She asked. I ignored her. "Yeah, that's why we are here." I mutter. "Why we aren't with our parents." I mumble to my self.

"Whatever" Mack says sassily, walking up to her room here. I watch as she walks towards the door. Not a goodbye or anything.

I love her.