Gifted From Birth

Hey guys! so hi um how do I start :) well this will be Kara and Mon-El's point of view! so yeah! second i'll update at least twice a week! so that's about it!!!

~~

Kara's PoV:

I woke up to the sun shining through Alex's and My apartment window. I stood up and walked over to the counter to see a note from Alex.

Kara when you wake up meet us at the DEO something happened.

~Sincerely Alex

I quickly called James telling him I wasn't going to be able to make it to work today and flew out the window with a doughnut in hand. Flying over Central City was one of my favorite things to do. It was so beautiful from so far above. 

I flew over to the DEO where Alex was waiting for me with an alarmed look and when she saw me she smiled faintly you almost didn't notice it.

"Kara! You and Shawn are going to go check out what crashed earlier" I looked at her confused. The last thing to crash on Earth was Fort Rozz. I was sure that I would remember something crashing.

"What crashed?" Alex took a deep breathe like she always does when something like this happens.

"Another pod Kara..." I looked deep into her eyes for any form of lying...but she wasn't. I ran over to Shawn who was looking over the Map.

"Lets Go" I said quickly. He looked at me and saw why I was so anxious. He nodded and we both ran out of the DEO. 

"Kara!!!" He yelled over us flying.

"Yeah?!" 

"This could be dangerous and if it is I want you not to get involved yet okay?!" I was angry but at the same time could understand why he was saying this. Although even though I didn't fully believe in my Mother or my Father anymore there was something they were right about. I was gifted from birth...meant to do something great and if that meant staying in the shadows if needed then I dealt with it. As much as I hated it.

"Fine..." I said while looking down to see the pod.

"Down There!!!" We flew down and I looked over at Shawn who nodded and gestured towards it. I carefully walked over and pulled over the top. There sat a man in a red suit, Brown hair, and sat peacefully but still had a pulse.

"Kara what is it...?" I shook my head. His suit had a...Daxan symbol on it. I could only think of what had happened back when we were at war with them and instantly teared up. 

"its...its nothing..." I walked away from the pod and waited for Shawn to get the hint. He did and picked up the man before the man fluttered his eyes.

"Wha...What the" Was all he could say before Shawn threw him to the ground and they were face to face. His eyes were Blue and his facial features were now fully visible. I walked over to Shawn and stood by his side. The man took one look at me and glared.

"Name?" I asked sternly.

"Hmm none of your business" He swiped at are feet causing both of us to fall. I quickly got back up and saw him running the other way towards the city witch was pretty close. If he got into it I wouldn't be able to find him. I quickly flew in front of him.

"Look as much as I hate to do this Daxamite actually truly I don't hate it I'm actually fairly pleased to do it but you're under arrest" He stood there and smirked slightly.

"For a person from Krypton you're not exactly the person I was expecting" I stood there in shock. How did he know but then again I did call him a Daxamite so whatever.

"Well guess what you weren't the person I was expecting either" I finally had enough but before I could throw a punch Shawn was already behind him and he had already knocked the man out.

"Sorry Kara" He flew back to the DEO leaving me there with my thoughts.  

How did he get here? What was he doing here?  How did he get the pod?

All my questions would be answered. I wouldn't take silence from this Daxamite as my answer. There were things to be asked and he would answer them weather he liked it or not. I would make sure of it.

~~

First chapter! Is! DONE! yes! finally!!! anyways see you peeps later!!!